Power of the Slingshot

• I would not have believed it and unfortunately I have no pictures so it didn't happen but I have my memory and as old as I am it is still not bad. Filled up with gas and was pulling out of the station and a bunch of college girls were walking by and giving me thumbs up. I laughed and said thanks. A drop dead gorgeous young lady stepped out and asked for a ride. I am a gentleman and said yes. Long story but I ended up having to give at least 10 rides to very pretty young ladies and a polite offer to be a sugar daddy if I wasn't married. I am and told her so. Sure she was just trying to make an old mans day. She did. Got a boob rub on the ear and a boob flash for the ride. Think I will go back again. All because I was driving a Sling. Gotta love it. :thumbup:

• I would not have believed it and unfortunately I have no pictures so it didn't happen but I have my memory and as old as I am it is still not bad. Filled up with gas and was pulling out of the station and a bunch of college girls were walking by and giving me thumbs up. I laughed and said thanks. A drop dead gorgeous young lady stepped out and asked for a ride. I am a gentleman and said yes. Long story but I ended up having to give at least 10 rides to very pretty young ladies and a polite offer to be a sugar daddy if I wasn't married. I am and told her so. Sure she was just trying to make an old mans day. She did. Got a boon rub on the ear and a booty flash for the ride. Think I will go back again. All because I was driving a Sling. Gotta love it. :thumbup:

Good thing what's on the forum stays on the forum---FOREVER.... My poor wife has given up on the girls looking and wanting rides.....

• I would not have believed it and unfortunately I have no pictures so it didn't happen but I have my memory and as old as I am it is still not bad. Filled up with gas and was pulling out of the station and a bunch of college girls were walking by and giving me thumbs up. I laughed and said thanks. A drop dead gorgeous young lady stepped out and asked for a ride. I am a gentleman and said yes. Long story but I ended up having to give at least 10 rides to very pretty young ladies and a polite offer to be a sugar daddy if I wasn't married. I am and told her so. Sure she was just trying to make an old mans day. She did. Got a boob rub on the ear and a boob flash for the ride. Think I will go back again. All because I was driving a Sling. Gotta love it. :thumbup:

We could put together a group ride to that gas station. Give me 12 hours and a good excuse I'm there.

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

Dear Penthouse. You're never going to believe this:

College girls...can't wait for next month's installment!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I'm way past that being interesting anymore. Been there, done that.

If that is still your thing, also consider visiting wineries shortly before they close tastings. More age appropriate ladies are very likely to bubble over your way looking a ride for and offering the same rewards.

Just, never lose perspective that it is the Sling, not you...

Wait..this is in Minnesota...how can you be sure it was a boob rub under the heavy coats? With the arctic clothing can you even tell if they're girls?

• No problem yesterday. Great weather (over 0 degrees and the girls were wearing halter tops or peasant tops and short shorts. great day to be a SS driver in Winona. :P

Glad to see you MN fellas can finally break out the razors for the women folk

Meanwhile in Wisconsin we are finally in the 60s and heading to the 70s

• Realized that as stated in first post, also know it is just the SS as stated on the title. Just was amazed since it was cold last fall when I got the SS and had not had a chance to get any riding in. 8)

Probably every time your out and about....you'll have a conversation with a few guy and lots of gals.