Polaris jacket question

• I feel extremely bad in neglecting my slingshot family with wearable swag!! Both the wife and I wore some cool things to the Las Vegas event and people LOVED them....not even expecting I think we took about $300 worth of orders...LMAO!

My goal is to get caught up with all the current orders we have and then shut down for 2 weeks to just design! I have some great ideas in my head that would be easy for us to make a reality but the real job and custom orders have been keeping us down! Like @Dave@DDMWorks had to once, slow down on doing installs to be able to get back to design and development, i think we need to do the same!!

This does not mean you cant PM me though to get some really cool stuff!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I feel extremely bad in neglecting my slingshot family with wearable swag!! Both the wife and I wore some cool things to the Las Vegas event and people LOVED them....not even expecting I think we took about $300 worth of orders...LMAO!

My goal is to get caught up with all the current orders we have and then shut down for 2 weeks to just design! I have some great ideas in my head that would be easy for us to make a reality but the real job and custom orders have been keeping us down! Like @Dave@DDMWorks had to once, slow down on doing installs to be able to get back to design and development, i think we need to do the same!!

This does not mean you cant PM me though to get some really cool stuff!!

At this point just thinking out loud and making conversation.... I'll keep my eyes open for things you come up with....

• If your still looking for a polaris slingshot jacket you might want to get you one. They are discontinuing the jackets (or that's what I was told). Bought me and the wife one for 50.00 each. when I dropped my SS off at the dealer last week.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR