R-SHOT ACCESSORIES BROADENS DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS WITH ALL THINGS SLINGSHOT.COM

• I couldn't be happier to announce that @lrobbi has chosen to use http://www.allthingsslingshot.com to broaden his distribution channels and effective immediately I will be carrying his fabulous Mesh Windscreens on my website. Many Forum members Recognize R-SHOTACCESSORIES.COM as a premier manufacturer of fine Slingshot accessories and I am honored to announce I recently have been approved as a Dealer and the first online mods site to carry this fine product.

As mutually agreed @lrobbi and myself will continue to encourage forum members here to continue to deal direct with R-SHOTACCESSORIES.COM where Irobbie will be able to maintain his original pricing for this forum's members . Unfortunately with Distribution growth, distributing costs (mainly my 5% Of Dollars Spent ) and others, will have to be recovered with an increased cost of 5% on my site .
    Lrobbi and I ask that members be respectful of his decision to keep his original costs available here and not hamper his attempt to broaden his manufacturing efforts and increased distribution channels by negatively posting elsewhere when and where, the 5% higher Costs are seen.

• Looking to stand out! R-Shot has its new custom Mesh Windscreen. This is a unique hand crafted windscreen that looks good and helps keep wind from running in behind the slingshot making it hard to have a simple conversation. While air flows over the front windshield, air also travels around the slingshot and comes from the back and into the middle of the cabin. This mesh screen deflector allows for some cancellation of air into the cabin and makes for better conversation and speaking to your passenger. This is the exact same concept as convertibles, i.e. BMW and Mercedes Benz vehicles use. Made from lightweight aluminum, powder coated black and finished off in black trim that surrounds the screen. Supplied with a Micro Fiber towel for light cleaning of any bugs that might get swept up (Simply dampen the Micro Fiber cloth and ligltly brush off and flying insects) Your R-SHOT windscreen will arrive NICELY packaged, well rested in its cradle and ready to take on the wind its built for. Installations is a snap, just like all R-Shot Accessories - all instructions are in color and templates provided where needed. In 10 minutes you will have installed your windscreen and all that is left is to go for a RIDE. No fussing with an extended amount of tools, lights and wires. Guaranteed – EZ installation! For all models; 2015 - 2018
    For more information please visit my site at http://www.allthingsslingshot.com

• Thank you - I am looking forward to a great relationship and expansion of R-Shot Accessories. As Allthingsslingshot.com grows I can see another enthusiast as well as passion in this SlingShot market that you may not get elsewhere. Looking at a great alliance and the ability to give customers options for purchases through http://www.Allthingsslingshot.com

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Looking to stand out! R-Shot has its new custom Mesh Windscreen. This is a unique hand crafted windscreen that looks good and helps keep wind from running in behind the slingshot making it hard to have a simple conversation. While air flows over the front windshield, air also travels around the slingshot and comes from the back and into the middle of the cabin. This mesh screen deflector allows for some cancellation of air into the cabin and makes for better conversation and speaking to your passenger. This is the exact same concept as convertibles, i.e. BMW and Mercedes Benz vehicles use. Made from lightweight aluminum, powder coated black and finished off in black trim that surrounds the screen. Supplied with a Micro Fiber towel for light cleaning of any bugs that might get swept up (Simply dampen the Micro Fiber cloth and ligltly brush off and flying insects) Your R-SHOT windscreen will arrive NICELY packaged, well rested in its cradle and ready to take on the wind its built for. Installations is a snap, just like all R-Shot Accessories - all instructions are in color and templates provided where needed. In 10 minutes you will have installed your windscreen and all that is left is to go for a RIDE. No fussing with an extended amount of tools, lights and wires. Guaranteed – EZ installation! For all models; 2015 - 2018
    For more information please visit my site at http://www.allthingsslingshot.com

R-SHOT Mesh Windscreen – allthingsslingshot.com