• I registered for the Slingshot in the Smokies coming in May..not realizing all the great rides would be filled. Can someone tell me if more will open up so my wife and I can enjoy ourselves?

• @BigCat66 Welcome to the family!!!! The one thing you are sure to find out about Maggie Valley, "We don't need no stinkin' organized rides!!"
    A lot of folks will be going off on excursions of their own. And most won't mind taking a few folks with them. Soon, a few folks will be on here to lend you some great assistance...just to make sure you and your wife enjoy yourselves in the Smokies!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

• Exactly as vshot said. Mingle with others and start up small talk about what you are interested in riding and you will meet others that are looking to get together and take in the local scenery for rides

• What those guys said!! The organized rides suck... they are intended to take you on a quick 40 minute ride and then to get you back to the fairground to spend money at the vendor tents. I like to walk around and see the vendor tents, but I personally would rather get back home, order the mods online and install them myself when I get home. Meet folks there and take rides that go out all day and enjoy the amazing rides, have lunch, dinner and enjoy the company of the most amazing people you will ever meet anywhere, ever!!

• I registered for the Slingshot in the Smokies coming in May..not realizing all the great rides would be filled. Can someone tell me if more will open up so my wife and I can enjoy ourselves?

@BigCat66, where are you from? Have you been down this way before? You could literally drive from sunrise to sunset every day of Maggie and not experience all the great roads in a 2-3 radius. You'll have plenty of great ride opportunities....or make your own!

There are plenty of unorganized rides every day.
    Look us up you are welcome to join us any time.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I registered for the Slingshot in the Smokies coming in May

Like they said above, enjoy it and make it your own. I'm sure you can tag along with many on here, fast or slow. The best part for me was meeting everyone, except @V-SHOT, he has a protection order and shouldn't leave the state! 8|

:00008172::00008356: J/K,.... he can leave the state :00008356:

• I appreciate your help. I intend to enjoy the trip. Hope to meet some new folks. See you there

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Info

Not saying that you will be riding by yourself, you might need you a GPS to get you back to the motel when you get tired of riding. Back in the 70's when I came to a signal light or a stop sign and I used a mental coin flip to see which way to go. I have been some places that I could tell you about but cannot tell you how to get there. To make it easy just jump on the parkway drive to an exit and find your way back, great rides everyone of them.

Welcome to the family @BigCat66. I’d recomend NOT going on the larger group rides and instead hook up with some of the offers that are popping up. You’ll enjoy it more.
    Have fun in Maggie valley. Wish I was going :(