SALE PRICE - R-Shot Valley Coil Pack Cover

• The R-Shot Valley Coil Pack Cover

– ALL other coil packs covers give a “ON Top” look. This is different; sleek, low and sunk profile that allows for easy installation and easy access to your electrical coil packs (should you need to). Each coil pack cover comes with stainless steel hardware and O-Rings for a non-scratch installation. As always, you get full color instructions for an easy installation.

Please note, these will be offered in basic COLORS – if you have a special color reach out to me… it may cost extra but you will not pay a penny more than the cost of the specialty non-stock color.

Sale price: 46.00

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

Edited 2 times, last by lrobbi ().

• I want 5.
    Just PM me when I can order. We will do double duty here for the Kids. All of these will be matched with custom valve covers for the charity auction at Maggie!
    Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!

• That looks great! That will close up the center portion of the valve cover where all the crud gathers. An easy upgrade to personalize your ride.
    Keep them coming.

Thanks brother - this will really look, low profile and yes will keep that crud and grime out of the center.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• I want 5.
    Just PM me when I can order. We will do double duty here for the Kids. All of these will be matched with custom valve covers for the charity auction at Maggie!
    Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!

This awesome. Thank you brother. I will let you know soon as I have them in. I agree this will show your beautiful art work off nicely... I am looking forward to this.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Pre-Order is now set on the website;

https://www.rshotaccessories.c…alley-coil-pack-cover-cpc

I expect to get these in and run to the Powder coater. Expected shipping on Black will be on the 3rd of May. All other colors will be shipped 10 May.

SO WOULD THIS HELP YOU DECIDE TO BUY AND HELP DONATE TO Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
    http://www.pbtf.convio.net/

PreOrder$2.00off

for the next 72hrs :thumbsup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• I must add this. Thank YOU I have just sent in a nice donation to @DKF Texas its because of this item. I will not publicly say who until I have permission. Thanks.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• I am going to extend this coupon code out for a few more days. Use coupon code: PreOrder$2.00off

Code is good until 4 May 2018

HELP DONATE TO Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
    pbtf.convio.net/

PreOrder$2.00off

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• LOL WOW...I must be a little slow on the uptake from being sick smh LOL I thought the Pre-order $2 off meant that they were already discounted LOL The notification of your recent post just made me realize that "PreOrder$2.00off" was the code we were meant to use when ordering LOL

• LOL WOW...I must be a little slow on the uptake from being sick smh LOL I thought the Pre-order $2 off meant that they were already discounted LOL The notification of your recent post just made me realize that "PreOrder$2.00off" was the code we were meant to use when ordering LOL

No worries, I will take care of you. - check your Paypal - $2.00 refund

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Last day for $2.00 off....

use code: PreOrder$2.00off

a few new images for enticement purposes only of course... :00008356:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• lrobbi

Changed the title of the thread from “Pre-Order now R-Shot Valley Coil Pack Cover with a Purpose - save code available” to “SALE PRICE - R-Shot Valley Coil Pack Cover”.
  • SALE PRICE:

The R-Shot Valley Coil Pack Cover

– ALL other coil packs covers give a “ON Top” look. This is different; sleek, low and sunk profile that allows for easy installation and easy access to your electrical coil packs (should you need to). Each coil pack cover comes with stainless steel hardware and O-Rings for a non-scratch installation. As always, you get full color instructions for an easy installation.

Please note, these will be offered in basic COLORS – if you have a special color reach out to me… it may cost extra but you will not pay a penny more than the cost of the specialty non-stock color.

Sale price: 46.00

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,