Need headlight suggestions...

• @BKL wow... that is really pathetic. Did you punch out the piece inside those lights?

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• @2W2X1 you have to understand that the reflectors were designed for halogen , so changing the bulbs will give you brighter lights but crappy light dispersion.

If you want really good lights then you need to switch out the reflectors and get projectors designed for led/hid.

The retrofit source has some but definitely not plug and play.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• @Neosolidus I got a reply from the source you recommended...

Travis (The Retrofit Source)
    Apr 24, 16:18 EDT
    Joey,
    Unfortunately we don't have much to offer in the way of LED for that vehicle. We have neither H9 or H3 bulbs available in an LED. We do however have both of these bulb types available in an HID.
    Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this,
    Travis @ Support

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

Edited once, last by 2W2X1 ().

• @BKL wow... that is really pathetic. Did you punch out the piece inside those lights?

The directions call for bending the plate inside the Outer Auxiliary Headlights, which I had turned off in the GIF. As poorly as the SSO CH units perform in my Slingshot, I'm not in a great hurry to pull things apart so I can try and shim the SSO CH units. The SSO Ch units I bought came already modified for the LED bulbs, which were installed by SSO before they shipped.
    I hate to think it, but given how little light the SSO CH units produce, I think I might be wasting my time if I try to shim the units for better aim. I just ordered a tow dolly from Allthingsslingshot and can't afford any other mods for awhile. :D

• The HIDs I had were bright Joey... Just saying!

It's only one pair though...

Is it the center pair? I’ll scoop them and try. If they won’t work for me I’ll give them back or pass them along!

• Is it the center pair? I’ll scoop them and try. If they won’t work for me I’ll give them back or pass them along!

Deal! They'll have your name on them... It's the entire housing/unit, so technically they can go wherever I think... 8|

I'll take a picture and post tomorrow maybe...

• @MiM let’s link up this week. I’ll swing by.