Greetings from Tripod

• ok, who is running the background check on Julie? I don't seem to remember a very classy lady named Julie in any of his posts. You guys scour the interwebs on Julie and I'll check the NSFW posts and we'll meet back here to figure out if she is ready for @Tripod

No reference to Julie, however he found his neighbor to be attractive and saved her from thugs. This would explain the mismatch. :D

• A UPS freight truck brought me another new toy today. This will be my desert rat. It’s an “adult” mini bike, much like the Honda Fat Cat & Yamaha Big Wheel from back in the 80’s. Have already started modding it (of course! :thumbsup: ) - racing spark plug, throttle limiter backed all the way out, & governor bypassed. More mods to come (upgraded carb emulsion tube & main jet with high flow K&N type air filter, high flow exhaust, 18# valve springs to preclude valve float, etc.). Will switch to synthetic oil after a couple of break-in oil changes. Stock, it’s rated at 7.5 HP, 8.5 lb-ft of torque - the mods will put it around 9.5 HP. It’s rated at 33 mph right out of the box, before mods. It’s a Lifan 212cc engine with a CVT final drive (MUCH better than a centrifugal clutch). The Lifan is a higher quality Honda clone engine than the Predator 212 sold by Harbor Freight (most mini bike manufacturers use the cheaper Predator - also, the Predator is only 6.5 HP). Those fattie tires are perfect for the desert sand here - recommended tire pressure is 10 psi. It’s a blast to ride. It rides VERY similar to the Honda Fat Cat I restored for profit a couple of years ago. Front & rear hydraulic disc brakes are also very rare on mini bikes - they work GREAT! Specs & pics...

I passed on installing their “graphics package” (free advertising stickers for them! :rolleyes: ) - I think it looks more badass in all black. Also removed about 87 warning stickers & it really cleaned up the look. :thumbup:

Monster Moto Classic MM-B212 - assembled in Ruston, LA.

(These are NOT street legal!)

About $875 & free shipping. Mods are dirt cheap.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited 4 times, last by Tripod ().

• ok, who is running the background check on Julie? I don't seem to remember a very classy lady named Julie in any of his posts. You guys scour the interwebs on Julie and I'll check the NSFW posts and we'll meet back here to figure out if she is ready for @Tripod

We ran the

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

We ran the personnel interview. Very nice, sharp and personable. Has one fault - she actually tolerates @Tripod pretty well. She passed the Nancy test. Approved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Hot lights, rubber hoses, bound and gagged, electroshock, and a little water boarding to get her secrets or did you leave that for @Tripod after you left

• Does it float?! :00008356: I actually was asked that about the Slingshot in '14. :00008172: Thanks for the reminder laugh.

Actually, Wolf, that was a valid question. Rokon has a similar looking two wheel drive unit that does indeed float...

• Oh the memories... Wish I still had pics of my neighbors (we used to ride it while out quading near the swamps of Alligator Alley in South Florida). THEY ARE A BLAST WHEN MUDDING!!

The one I restored a couple of years ago...