Greetings from Tripod

• BTW, John brought a set of Mean Sling bags from @Ruptured Duck. First time I’ve seen ‘em in person. Those babies are NICE! Great product! If you’re on the fence regarding these bags - don’t be. Just buy ‘em...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @Tripod

Sorry for your loss of Slingshot. I believe some fine folks will be having a great time thanks to you.

Now for the question that is burning in everyone's mind...

How's that six week rehab going?

That cold turkey thing has got to be a bitch... surprised they even let you have your phone.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• More of yesterday...

To have a picture taken with a God (Well... a least I know he’s not a mear mortal!) is something to treasure for sure!

Good to see your smiling face! Hope your ears ring each time someone on here says they miss you! That would keep constant music in your life! Hugs!! :00009068:

Yes... Great to see his likeness again and to know he is doing well. He is missed here in this venue and I must confess I followed his posts religiously!

Oh, HELL YES! Even showed it to John. That’s proudly on display in my office. The poster from @Ross is framed & on my garage wall. I removed the gremlin bell from the SS that @av8ingtom gave me & that’s going onto the Harley. The custom “Tripod” rear axle nut cover that @mytoy gave me was discussed between John & I - he said he’d keep running it “in memoriam.” The custom stereo bezels from @Slingshot Garage (& the funny Warning badge on the glovebox) also stayed with the SS. Also staying with the SS is the custom hydro dipped belt guard from @STYLN. A huge shout out to all of you (hope I didn’t miss anyone...?) for these heartfelt gifts.
    One more thing - the @Painter valve cover & coil cover did NOT go with the SS. (I did include an installed stainless Alpha Powersports coil cover though). These items I need to get shipped back to Jim when I get a chance - he can repaint &/or regift as his generous heart decides.

I have several things coming in that will be donated for the charity auction at Maggie Valley. If you send that one, it will be donated as is..... surely it will bring the most of all just because it was yours!!

• Oh man, @Tripod how have we(I) missed your posts...... :00008040:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

Edited once, last by Neosolidus ().

• BTW, John brought a set of Mean Sling bags from @Ruptured Duck. First time I’ve seen ‘em in person. Those babies are NICE! Great product! If you’re on the fence regarding these bags - don’t be. Just buy ‘em...

Good to hear from you sir and ... Wow an endorsement from @Tripod is got to be the best thing EVER!

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Hay all, Nancy and I had a great afternoon and evening with Larry and Julie. Very classy lady. What she sees in him is the mystery question 2018.

We had dinner at La Posta de Messilla. Really good, classic Southwestern Mexican fare. It is one of my favorite eateries.

The Nuc ‘em Sling is now, officially ours. My hat is off to Larry for putting together an outstanding Sling. Neither Nancy nor I can wipe the grins off our faces.

We left Las Cruces this morning and pulled into Alpine, Tx about 6:40 this evening. It was a good ride, just a little windy with blowing dust.

On the way we just had to stop and do a little shopping at the Prada Store in Marfa, TX.

We finally pulled in to our B&B in Alpine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• ok, who is running the background check on Julie? I don't seem to remember a very classy lady named Julie in any of his posts. You guys scour the interwebs on Julie and I'll check the NSFW posts and we'll meet back here to figure out if she is ready for @Tripod