Tri state events

• You gonna make this one??

I will definitely be there!!

......Hey ConnMan do you know if they have vendors now or anyone doing wheel alignments at the May 4th event.....? ......since I replaced my torn boots and put my front tie rods back its driving straight NOT pulling to either side but I still want an alignment & will need to get one b4 May 4th if I'm coming up there.......

• do you know if they have vendors now or anyone doing wheel alignments at the May 4th event

Hey Moe, it's not that kind of event.

No vendors peddling goods or services come to events like this. The Meet & Greet is like a Show & Shine.

We do have a dealer here in CT that does the Laser Alignments. Scranton Powersports in Vernon CT does them.

I don't think you'll get one on a Saturday though.

If you can schedule one the Friday before, cheap hotels are abundant up here.

I did that when Polaris recalled all the steering racks and replaced them. The only dealer in New England that did them at the time was Hooksett Powersports.

My daughter took the ride with me the day before and I got a hotel room. There was a Common Man Restaurant in the parking lot of our hotel in Concord NH.

So we went there for dinner the night before then went into the bar and celebrated beiing Irish and closed the place. :00008356:

Had the Laser Alignment done at 8 the next morning.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• ....hey thanks for the reply ..I didn't think it would be services there but I thought I asked.......I'll get it done at Locomotion Powersports in NJ where I bought it from .....they have first come first serve on Saturdays and I called them already.......they open at 8am I'll be at their garage between 6-6:30am....hopefully the weather will be good for May 4th....