I know it's early...buuut

• I'm not going this year. After seeing that they had 2 organized rides for the event and they both were on the same day wasn't my idea of "rides". Unless you wanted to do the slalmon course or the hill climb. I'll see how it operates under the new owner and if feedback is good, maybe I'll try it again next year. But Eureka Springs has great rides and places to see, so that's high on the list to attend.

Wish you all the best and looking forward to hearing how the event goes

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I'm not going this year. After seeing that they had 2 organized rides for the event and they both were on the same day wasn't my idea of "rides". Unless you wanted to do the slalmon course or the hill climb. I'll see how it operates under the new owner and if feedback is good, maybe I'll try it again next year. But Eureka Springs has great rides and places to see, so that's high on the list to attend.

Wish you all the best and looking forward to hearing how the event goes

New ownership won't change the format of the event, especially since @ivor will still be running the shows for a bit. I have been talking to him and all involved with the SSITR show and if this is successful, the future of SSITR could be radically different from the other shows. Which really excites me.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I went to Maggie Valley. It was my very first slingshot organized run. Other than the rain every day and clipping the dear on my way out, i had a blast and met some very interesting and awsome people. Yea I paid some money to go but the installs were free...with a long wait time of course. But that was expected. Went on two group rides...got wet on both. Went on a few lone rides into the mountains. Met a couple slingers at the elk cabins and had a excellent ride out of the mountains. Started just the three of us and ended up six by the time we were done. Best ride of the weekend. For me it was all about meeting other people with the same interests and GETTING AWAY from all the drama of everyday life. I’m looking forward to Colorado hope to AVOID the drama that everyone is whining about. Hope to meet you all there. Have a safe ride.

• I went to Maggie Valley. It was my very first slingshot organized run. Other than the rain every day and clipping the dear on my way out, i had a blast and met some very interesting and awsome people. Yea I paid some money to go but the installs were free...with a long wait time of course. But that was expected. Went on two group rides...got wet on both. Went on a few lone rides into the mountains. Met a couple slingers at the elk cabins and had a excellent ride out of the mountains. Started just the three of us and ended up six by the time we were done. Best ride of the weekend. For me it was all about meeting other people with the same interests and GETTING AWAY from all the drama of everyday life. I’m looking forward to Colorado hope to AVOID the drama that everyone is whining about. Hope to meet you all there. Have a safe ride.

Colorado is a very low key event compared to MV. Vegas was even very low key. SSITR is more about the rides, you can't get the beauty that you can in Colorado. The vendors aren't as busy and I think they do an amazing job of moving people in an out. This will be my 3rd one and I am excited to meet more people.

• Just a heads up on current fire situations here in CO. They should not impact the event in any way, shape, or form. But just wanted all those coming in from out of state to be updated on ways to avoid.

Current Wildfires | Fire Prevention and Control

The closest fires to the Event are the Weston Pass Fire and Sugarloaf fire.

The Weston Pass fire is already 10% contained and will be out in the next few days. This is only 90 min from Avon, but like I said, the fire will be out long before the event.

Sugar loaf is currently not contained. It is roughly 2 hours away, north east of Avon, so it should not impact the event. It's currently only 300 acres and is in the high tundra. Doesn't look like it's going to be a risk to anyone, standard suppression techniques are being used and firefighters are monitoring for growth.

Those that are near the Durango area, or plan on going through the Durango area en route to SSITR, this is the big fire to avoid. The 416 Fire is currently at near 42,000 Acres and is 37% contained. Since this is 4.5 hours from Avon it really shouldn't be an issue.

Air quality has been good for the most part, with some haze in the air. This time...not from the legalize weed.

• 7 current fires in Colorado. Only 9 days till the show! Doesn't look like the active fires should impact the rides. I am starting think that Slingshot Shows are a friggen James Taylor song: "I've seen fire (Colorado), I've seen rain (MV), I've seen Sunny days I thought would never end (Vegas)."

Anyway...still going to be a great show. Great friends, great rides, and great times!

• 7 current fires in Colorado. Only 9 days till the show! Doesn't look like the active fires should impact the rides. I am starting think that Slingshot Shows are a friggen James Taylor song: "I've seen fire (Colorado), I've seen rain (MV), I've seen Sunny days I thought would never end (Vegas)."

Anyway...still going to be a great show. Great friends, great rides, and great times!

I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend (Pacific NW riders).

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Just over a week out!

Wanted to let people know for anyone going that is looking to dress up their slingshot, I have a full graphics kit that I will be looking to sell at the event. These are the full strobe kit from SlingFX in red vinyl. They go for $120 on their discounted price on Slingmods. I am looking to get $90 obo.