Polaris Factory Tour

• Scenic City Slingshots has invited us to join there group in a tour of the Polaris factory on April 28 in Huntsville Alabama.
    The ride will leave the McDonalds at the intersection of Ga 20 and I-75 At 9:30 am. Or you can meet at the factory at 12:30 Alabama time. Polaris has agreed to open the Factory on Saturday fo a private tour. This his a great chance for to see how the Slingshots are made.
    We have 2 options. One is to ride there and back in the same day. The other is spend the night and ride back on Sunday. If you are interested in going please post that your going,how many people and if you are going to spend the night.
    I need an accurate count for polaris.
    If anyone in the area would like to join us please let me know.

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

• The tour is pretty nice. The facility is huge. Look toward the rear of the plant....They will hide anything that is super new from prying eyes. It will be in the very back behind two large plastic drapes.

Im not saying to your should try to sneak back there and get a picture. Bit if you do,,,,, :D

I have to get with @Ghost here locally and see what he and I can come up with for the "ride in" event I would love see come together. Every time I get started working on all the things that need to happen for an event of that magnitude I realize that I am going to have to have local help with it.

There are so many things that have to happen... Licenses have to be bought for event, Insurance for event, getting a place for vendors to work from, Getting the food for the event arranged, GETTING THE MAJORITY HAPPY WITH THE DATE OF EVENT, making sure Polaris is good with that date, getting rates for hotels in the area, getting information out to everyone we can about the event. making sure everyone has something to do when they are here for the event, putting together a few note rides in the area on those days, making sure all the vendors are happy with the days picked, having printed media made for event with all the details of the event, making sure Polaris can have the demo truck and swag available...... And on and on and on. I don't want to just toss a date out and not be as prepared as I can. I kinda like to have my ducks in a row. And I have been so busy with family issues, work, and getting my Slingshot ready for the year that I haven't had time to even think about the trip.

Let us see some pictures. If I am here I will meet you all over there. I wont know about April 28th till it gets closer.

• Scenic City Slingshots has invited us to join there group in a tour of the Polaris factory on April 28 in Huntsville Alabama.
    The ride will leave the McDonalds at the intersection of Ga 20 and I-75 At 9:30 am. Or you can meet at the factory at 12:30 Alabama time. Polaris has agreed to open the Factory on Saturday fo a private tour. This his a great chance for to see how the Slingshots are made.
    We have 2 options. One is to ride there and back in the same day. The other is spend the night and ride back on Sunday. If you are interested in going please post that your going,how many people and if you are going to spend the night.
    I need an accurate count for polaris.
    If anyone in the area would like to join us please let me know.

Count @Ghost Ryder and Myself in but know that I am subject to call and my plans can change at the last minute.

This area isn't the mountains by far but if anyone comes in early and wants to do a ride I'd be up for that too!

At least you wouldn't need a respirator to filter out the tire smoke to follow me like you would following @rabtech around.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• That’s ok @Ghost I drug my feet on this, it’s my fault, actually I’m fixing to pass the plant on 565 now, but not in the sling... I don’t think they would approve of the vehicle I’m in to stop and say hello... :D

• So whats the official plans? Do we have hotel rooms, bunking at someones mama's house with good home cooking or is this a bonsai run? We are in Greenville SC so we will have to leave pretty early to meet up with everyone. Also can you please post the address to that McDonalds? If people are doing a bonsai run we will most likely get hotel and make this a mini vacation.