Connection for 4 point harness

• Just finished fighting with the Madigan Bars for the top half of my 4 point harness install(they seems to have sprung on the passenger side?? or the passenger side is slightly different). Now I am looking at the connection for the lower 2 sides. I see a lot of advise regarding wearing these belts but very few answers to the question. Do I use the factory connection bolts for the oem belts or connect to the rear seat bolts. Do you keep your factory belts connected to be legal or just remove them? Is there an alternative connection point?

• Thanks Everyone.
    I used the existing bolts and lock tight. One the drivers side I had to remove a wire holder as it interfered with the metal plate on the new belt. it is a shame that PSP didn't make the bolt holte the same as the OEM belt bolt holes so they could swivel but I think I got the angle close. I also said a bad word or two when I dropped the drivers side bolt under the seat and it got caught under the carriage. it took some doing with my sausage fingers to get it out. At one time I considered removing the seat . I told myself that when I got it out I was going to stuff a cloth under the seat so if I dropped it again it would fall under. but being the guy I am I didn't take my own advice. Does anyone else talk to themselves??☺

• Thanks Everyone.
    I used the existing bolts and lock tight. One the drivers side I had to remove a wire holder as it interfered with the metal plate on the new belt. it is a shame that PSP didn't make the bolt holte the same as the OEM belt bolt holes so they could swivel but I think I got the angle close. I also said a bad word or two when I dropped the drivers side bolt under the seat and it got caught under the carriage. it took some doing with my sausage fingers to get it out. At one time I considered removing the seat . I told myself that when I got it out I was going to stuff a cloth under the seat so if I dropped it again it would fall under. but being the guy I am I didn't take my own advice. Does anyone else talk to themselves??☺

Talk!!!! hell I argue with myself :S