NEWEST MODS SITE, GRAND OPENING SALE REVISED....YOU SELECT THE MODS, WE,LL APPLY THE SALE PRICE !

• Check out our Grand Opening Twist Dynamics Interior Package , featured on our home page at http://www.allthingsslingshot.com NOW REVISED!! While you can still get the Twist interior package on sale , you can also select any mods of your choice totalling approx. the same value or more and we'll apply the same great sale price discount. That's right just contact us to let us know which mods you are currently in the market for and we'll apply the same discount and still award you 5% of dollars spent back in points to be used towards any future purchases in exchange for your customer loyalty !

The Twist Dynamics package is great for those new to modding, as no other mod provides more bang for the buck, drastically improving the look of your interior, than a custom D-Shaped steering wheel , carbon fibre shift knob and custom boot c/w adapters and a Gen 2 - 3 piece carpeted floor mat set , all customized with your choice of Stitching color for only $ 344.70

But for those not needing these particular mods, simply contact us by text or email with your preferences and we'll apply the Grand Opening Sale Prices ! Maybe a new set of Twist Dynamics three way adjustable shocks, or a Rear wing ? But please hurry, this Grand Opening Sale offer is good for two weeks !

E-mail; allthingsslingshot@gmail.com
    Text; 226-721-1221

• NOW THATS THE WAY TO WORK A SALE OFFERING ! Congratulations, Kingsley Clark of Freeport New York for your purchase of our complete body kit from SlingshotBodykits.com !!! Don,t be shy guys, let me know which mods you are thinking about this spring while this sale is still on and let me see what I can do for you !

• Congratulations to Tom @gooseman for the purchase of a new canvas for his powder coating work of ART !

And to me for the sale of my first DDMWorks product , can't wait to be selling and installing some of DAVES new turbochargers once they're available ! anybody in North Eastern U.S.A or South Eastern Canada LOOKING FOR A DDM install Drop me a line !