DDMWorks Turbo is one step closer to production

• Please let me know when you are coming to Cali @Dave@DDMWorks would love for you to look at mine as well! Still trying to get that detonation issue worked out and had @TravAZ hook up and run numbers for me in Vegas.

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I told yall the turbo option would be wicked. Is amazing how fast these things spool up and how well they stay in boost. They just spin up easier and require less air flow to keep moving.

I am in the process of cleaning mine up for the year and getting my goodies installed . I should have mine back together tomorrow night or Monday night. I will do some more videos later this week in Panama City.

P.S. If you like turbo sounds then look no further. This is the sexiest thing sounding turbo kit on the market. It even sounds better than 85% of the big HP car turbos you hear on YouTube..

P.S.S. you dont have to do this step.... however, if you can afford to add the Haltech ECU at time of purchase I can show you how to tap the system give you obd2 information. This will allow you to have all your info on any device. I am hooking my new Kenwood head unit up so it displays all my info on it. Just get it all bought and installed and I can walk you through the setup of the gauges.

• Does raising the DDM work sports shocks 1 inch make for a harsher ride?

Raising your ride height will not make for a harsher ride as the spring rate stays the same. Now if you compress the spring enough to coil bind it then it would be like not having any spring at all. When you raise the ride height you change the vertical center of gravity and change your front end geometry.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Raising your ride height will not make for a harsher ride as the spring rate stays the same. Now if you compress the spring enough to coil bind it then it would be like not having any spring at all. When you raise the ride height you change the vertical center of gravity and change your front end geometry.

So if I raise the sling one inch will I have to have the front end realigned?

• Come on @Dave@DDMWorks, you know you want to come to Portland. Once Bob is done playing with the tune bring it all up here so us northwesterners don't feel so left out. We even have these great steak houses where the girls get buck nekkid!

And where would these be?!?! I REALLY LIKE A GREAT PIECE OF MEAT!!

Just sayin!

Reap

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Come on @Dave@DDMWorks, you know you want to come to Portland. Once Bob is done playing with the tune bring it all up here so us northwesterners don't feel so left out. We even have these great steak houses where the girls get buck nekkid!

Get 3 people that want a supercharger or turbo and I come out and do the installs. I have done that a couple times now and it is a lot of fun. I just need some sort of garage to do the installs and some tools. We were out in your area last year (Seattle) and came out for an engine swap, clutch, supercharger, etc. on one Slingshot. :)

• I didn’t even know they had these, great solution to making adjustments easier! Like the spanner tool!

You call those steak houses, eh? I always thought they were strip joints. I still don't think I'll take the wife!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• You call those steak houses, eh? I always thought they were strip joints. I still don't think I'll take the wife!

The Acropolis was rated the #4 steakhouse in Portland! They've added a driveup window so we can tell our wives we didn't go inside. :D I think their prices went up a bit though. It's now $6.75 for a 16oz t-bone with tater and salad

• The Acropolis was rated the #4 steakhouse in Portland! They've added a driveup window so we can tell our wives we didn't go inside. :D I think their prices went up a bit though. It's now $6.75 for a 16oz t-bone with tater and salad

Last time I was there, several years ago now, it was a biker bar. Not a comfortable environment, but plenty of drugs available!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Get 3 people that want a supercharger or turbo and I come out and do the installs. I have done that a couple times now and it is a lot of fun. I just need some sort of garage to do the installs and some tools. We were out in your area last year (Seattle) and came out for an engine swap, clutch, supercharger, etc. on one Slingshot. :)

Hey Dave what’s the lead time on a supercharger now?

• :POKESS: Grrr.... (as I secretly drool over all this HP talk)

Bobby, I want to roll the White Panda at MV ~> I HAVE TO FEEL THE POWER!!! (UGH... I hate you, I hate you, I hate you)!! :00000014:

the white beast is most powerful and must be respected. You must learn the ways of the wild beast first. One cannot just "roll the white panda" without first learning to respect the panda. You will learn in time grasshopper....