Start your Bid

• Questions and AnswersAsk a question

Q: does you have all keys and manuals? Does buyer receive a clear title? (4/6/18 4:51 PM)

A: we have the keys, this was an impounded vehicle. there is no manuals with it. It will be sold with a Police Auction Sales Receipt, which you will apply for a clean and clear title. (4/6/18 4:55 PM)
    Q: do it run and drive (4/7/18 1:10 PM)

A: Yes, it runs and drives. (4/9/18 10:38 AM)

Impounded vehicle with no paperwork or manuals. You also will need to apply for a title for it. At $14,000 on bid currently and reserve is not met.

None for me, I'll pass.

• If it were cheap enough I would be interested regardless of the "police" impound situation. There shouldn't really be a problem getting a clear title for it but at that price I'd have to see it in person and check it out extensively.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• If it wasn't a red SS I would consider it. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• 14k and it hasn't met the reserve, for the price they want definitely is not even an ok deal to jump in blind.

Plus a 10% buyer's premium. No deal here. Better off with a private party transaction where you can get some history and some sense of the owner's mentality.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Plus a 10% buyer's premium. No deal here. Better off with a private party transaction where you can get some history and some sense of the owner's mentality.

At bid of $14,000, reserve not met, would be my guess that it will go up another $1000 before it is met. At that number, with the 10% buyer's premium, would be $16,500. For a Slingshot that still needs the title, is an early 2016 model (red and black seats) with nearly 10,000 miles on it. A person around here can buy that all day long any day from a one owner and likely get one with some extras. Knowing what you paid for the one Phil found and brought out, makes it look like you stole it doesn't it? Yours was one of the better deals I've seen. For what they want for this one, there are many options.

• At bid of $14,000, reserve not met, would be my guess that it will go up another $1000 before it is met. At that number, with the 10% buyer's premium, would be $16,500. For a Slingshot that still needs the title, is an early 2016 model (red and black seats) with nearly 10,000 miles on it. A person around here can buy that all day long any day from a one owner and likely get one with some extras. Knowing what you paid for the one Phil found and brought out, makes it look like you stole it doesn't it? Yours was one of the better deals I've seen. For what they want for this one, there are many options.

Well, I didn't steal it - you can go to jail for that you know? But I did get a deal I don't think I could repeat. I don't have any problem with a low mileage, one owner machine which my 1st one was, but 9,000+ undocumented miles doesn't quite fit the description. Like a foreclosure house, I also wonder about the circumstances of 'losing' such an asset. It seems that there could be some extenuating circumstances leading to such a seizure. As you said, there are many other better options.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)