Check Engine Code 65551

• Very few people have had this issue, but some people like @funinthesun went through I believe 3 until it worked correctly. This is a Slingshot part with a specific plug from what I have read from others.

Below are pictures of where it is and what it looks like. Make sure it is plugged in and the wires going to it are in good shape. You may need to take off your intake manifold to inspect. Maybe you are in warranty and the dealer can handle it for you...?

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• Correct. It is a GM sensor, but it has a Polaris connector. Mine set the code once when it (harness connector) came unplugged. A second time when it stayed connected, but the wires were not making connection. The third time the sensor finally failed. Polaris authorized a new sensor and it hasn't given any issues for over a year now. If it does, I'm going to just put the GM sensor in and get the harness end to mate to the sensor and splice into the Polaris harness

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Correct. It is a GM sensor, but it has a Polaris connector. Mine set the code once when it (harness connector) came unplugged. A second time when it stayed connected, but the wires were not making connection. The third time the sensor finally failed. Polaris authorized a new sensor and it hasn't given any issues for over a year now. If it does, I'm going to just put the GM sensor in and get the harness end to mate to the sensor and splice into the Polaris harness

Thank you sir.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR