Grand Canyon Slingin'

• l would not be a true calendar pimp if l didn't remind you to submit great photos like those for consideration in the 2019 forum calendar ..... 2019slingshotcalendar@gmail.com

Ross - Thank you for the appreciation on the snaps! When I get home I will start sifting through and send you
    some. I have 2-3 hundred to sift through so far. A lot of what I hope will be some amazing GoPro footage as well.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Can't wait for next week.

Vegas Baby!! :thumbup::thumbsup::thumbup:

i will just miss this one but you should definitely try to do Red Rock AND if you can The Valley of Fire. The Valley of Fire is about 40 min north on the 15- amazing scenery and great roads. Red Rock is real close and you can probably see it from your hotel room. It’s a one way road so no on coming traffic- have fun!!

• i will just miss this one but you should definitely try to do Red Rock AND if you can The Valley of Fire. The Valley of Fire is about 40 min north on the 15- amazing scenery and great roads. Red Rock is real close and you can probably see it from your hotel room. It’s a one way road so no on coming traffic- have fun!!

I would imagine the group rides will take us around those areas I am sure. Either way, I am looking forward to some heat, lol

• My wife and I went to those parks three years ago and I can really relate to those pics and all scenery, just gorgeous! We were in a car not SS but probably no it would have been better in SS. Great pics thanks for reminding us of the time!

Keep Three Wheels Down

• just wondering about anyones experience with the break issue. I am about 600 miles from home and the "Break Failure" light came on. Kinda freaked me out. I stopped and turned off the motor then back on and the light went away. Then drove about 3 miles and still no light. Is this a light/sensor issue or is there really something wrong with the breaks? Do you think she is safe to drive? I have read most if not all about this and it seems to be the sensors but my questions is do the sensors throwing the "failure" signals have anything to do with the breaks actually working? I did some hard breaking a few times and all seems well. Any thoughts are appreciated from anyone that can shed some light on this for me.

Appreciated!

• just wondering about anyones experience with the break issue. I am about 600 miles from home and the "Break Failure" light came on. Kinda freaked me out. I stopped and turned off the motor then back on and the light went away. Then drove about 3 miles and still no light. Is this a light/sensor issue or is there really something wrong with the breaks? Do you think she is safe to drive? I have read most if not all about this and it seems to be the sensors but my questions is do the sensors throwing the "failure" signals have anything to do with the breaks actually working? I did some hard breaking a few times and all seems well. Any thoughts are appreciated from anyone that can shed some light on this for me.

Appreciated!

Seems to be a common problem. Some have had the issue more than once. Mine also started this a week ago. You will not have any cruise control but I was told it is not a "stop ride" issue. Parts are on order for me.

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• Seems to be a common problem. Some have had the issue more than once. Mine also started this a week ago. You will not have any cruise control but I was told it is not a "stop ride" issue. Parts are on order for me.

Thank you~! I was thinking ( there I go again ) that the mechanics of the thing are that the pressure on the system will still enable the breaks to work and do their job ( I hope ) it is just a bad sensor and that can be replaced in due time. It makes sense that the CC would be deactivated when the system senses a failure.

Appreciated!

Should not be a problem to get you home from your trip. The pain is the cruise control will not work.
    Something you can try that will fix it for a while is the following:
    With the sling stopped in an area where you can accelerate to about 15 mph
    Pull up real hard on the parking brake
    Pump your brakes a couple of times hard to the floor
    Take the parking brake off
    Accelerate up to about 15 mph
    Stand on the brakes hard

Repeat a couple of times.

Guess is you have between 4 and 6,000 miles on your sling.

• Thank you~! I was thinking ( there I go again ) that the mechanics of the thing are that the pressure on the system will still enable the breaks to work and do their job ( I hope ) it is just a bad sensor and that can be replaced in due time. It makes sense that the CC would be deactivated when the system senses a failure.

Thank you~! I was thinking ( there I go again ) that the mechanics of the thing are that the pressure on the system will still enable the breaks to work and do their job ( I hope ) it is just a bad sensor and that can be replaced in due time. It makes sense that the CC would be deactivated when the system senses a failure.

Just wondering - when this happens to you do you have break lights ?

• We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎