SSBK.c WINDSHIELDS ON SALE 15% OFF AT NEWEST MODS SITE, WWW.ALLTHINGSSLINGSHOT.COM

• Our Spring Sale is here on the new Nascar Styled Windshields form Slingshot Body Kits.com and when purchased on the newest E-commerce mods site http://www.allthingsslingshot.com we not only offer a 15% Spring Sale price discount, but as with all things, from this new mods site you receive an additional 5% Of Dollars Spent in points to be discounted off the price of any future mods purchased! Thats an amazing 20% savings value when you purchase either our TALLBOY or SPORTSTER windshield , and remember our Tallboy can come custom cut as high as you prefer.
    Our Tallboy, being the most aerodynamically correct, is quickly gaining the reputation of being, the windshield of choice, for the new Slingshade (or any other top) and looks and works great without a top too! Now Starting at $484.50

• Our Spring Sale is here on the new Nascar Styled Windshields form Slingshot Body Kits.com and when purchased on the newest E-commerce mods site http://www.allthingsslingshot.com we not only offer a 15% Spring Sale price discount, but as with all things, from this new mods site you receive an additional 5% Of Dollars Spent in points to be discounted off the price of any future mods purchased! Thats an amazing 20% savings value when you purchase either our TALLBOY or SPORTSTER windshield , and remember our Tallboy can come custom cut as high as you prefer.
    Our Tallboy, being the most aerodynamically correct, is quickly gaining the reputation of being, the windshield of choice, for the new Slingshade (or any other top) and looks and works great without a top too! Now Starting at $484.50

three more going out this week !

• Do people at around 6’ look through or over the tall boy windshield? Seeking a replacement windshield now and love the look of this one. I have become accustomed to looking through my windshield and love the added protection since I won’t use a helmet.

Can baker air wings mount to the sides of this windshield without issue?

I am currently using the F4+5... how does this compare in size?

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• @Boomer I don’t have a tube frame top to mess up my view. So need baker wings to attach to windshield.

You’re a tad taller than me... and I’m not old enough to warrant an ass pad. So safe to say I will look through the windshield?

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Do people at around 6’ look through or over the tall boy windshield? Seeking a replacement windshield now and love the look of this one. I have become accustomed to looking through my windshield and love the added protection since I won’t use a helmet.

Can baker air wings mount to the sides of this windshield without issue?

I am currently using the F4+5... how does this compare in size?

Here is what the AllThingsSlingshot's website says about the NASCAR-style windshield - "Models- We offer two standard heights, our most popular, our Tallboy shown, here will keep the wind out of the eyes of most occupants under 6 ft. 2 inches.
    Our Sportster version is no higher than the factory windshields, for those who prefer to look over the windshield..."
    I hope that helps.

• Hi @BKL everybody is built a little differently and I remember you looked tall but then again everyone over 5'6" does to me , but yes it is iomportant to actually sit behind one or know someone of similar height and build who does. trying to find you conversation now I had with Doug Coglin who bought one installed at Maggie and rode all the way back to Chicago with it, He sits very tall in the saddle at 6'3' and 32 inseam ,if my memory serves me right and he said its just perfect for him he cruises looking through it but just tilts his head up a bit when he wants to look over it ' We Had TALKED AT Maggie AND I offered to special cut him a taller one if he decided he needed it after the long ride home but he declined saying he preferred it right where it is.

• I agree about height affecting choice of windshield. I'm around 6'1" according to the US Army and I have a MadStad adjustable windshield that was sold as a 13" tall shield (it's actually a little less), but in it's normal positioning, I can look thru it or lift my neck a little and look over it, depending on weather. I like the lines of your windshield, but I have speakers mounted on top of my dash which I think would get in the way.

• Just to clarify @2W2X1. It is a cool cushion, you know the one with the little round beads. Not being a smart ass just making it really clear.

And yes I have seen the wings clamped on windshield and they do work, they also bring in bugs as well.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Just to clarify @2W2X1. It is a cool cushion, you know the one with the little round beads. Not being a smart ass just making it really clear.

And yes I have seen the wings clamped on windshield and they do work, they also bring in bugs as well.

Man where is good 'ol @Tripod with the anal bead jokes? :D

My side mounted baker air wings do bring in bugs at times... But then again it's part of the experience. I'll deal with it when I am getting some much needed air. I wish you were closer. I want to test out your windshield... ass pad free. HAHAHAHAH

• Hi @BKL everybody is built a little differently and I remember you looked tall but then again everyone over 5'6" does to me , but yes it is iomportant to actually sit behind one or know someone of similar height and build who does. trying to find you conversation now I had with Doug Coglin who bought one installed at Maggie and rode all the way back to Chicago with it, He sits very tall in the saddle at 6'3' and 32 inseam ,if my memory serves me right and he said its just perfect for him he cruises looking through it but just tilts his head up a bit when he wants to look over it ' We Had TALKED AT Maggie AND I offered to special cut him a taller one if he decided he needed it after the long ride home but he declined saying he preferred it right where it is.

Kevin thanks for the feedback. I think I will be ok looking through full time and get the protection I need at 5'8".