Great Trailer Design

• I recently purchased a trailer that @Slingrazor designed and had built. I decided to trailer the 3 hours to Little Rock today to try it out. The double fold loading ramps were very user friendly, (my wife was even able to deploy and fold them back up by herself.) The long ramps and extended dovetail made loading a breeze. The triple shackle design, and wheel straps from US Cargo, made tying it down a simple task. It didn't move an inch all day. I pulled it with my Tahoe and could barely tell it was back there. It may not be as fancy as the 10K covered trailers, but for $2500 bucks, I believe it is worth every penny! Also, word on the street is that @dangerdarrell just might have its twin for sale. (See for sale section.) I believe he is getting a double trailer. I should have taken some pics today, but here are some pics with Trent's sling on it.

• If I didn't have mine, I would be all over that one. The biggest complaint I have with most of the trailers, is the issue of ramps. I've seen some pretty good designed and built trailers that store the three ramps in between "brackets" that after a while makes it almost a two person operation to remove and replace them as they have to be pulled straight up. Not an issue if you're 30 years old and a sunny day. But get old and frail during a downpour and every second saved counts. Having a full folding gate or these three separate folding ramps makes that a nonissue

That's a great price and I'm sure you'll find takers for it quickly

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• History behind the trailers. I had two trailers built in a couple of months from a local fabricator. The goal of both trailers was to be around 1700 pounds, have a Dexter electric single axle, as wide a deck as possible, low loading height, and three folding ramps. As you can see, the fabricator nailed the design. The deck is just short of 84 inches wide and the deck is 15 feet in length. By having the ramps positioned like they are, the tongue weight is reduced. Behind a truck you don't really know it is there.
    I know @dangerdarrell is selling the second trailer that was made in order to purchase a double trailer for his two slings. If you are thinking about a trailer, his will be a great purchase.