R-SHOT Mesh Windscreen Now Available

• When I made my plexi one, the only thing I noticed changing was cross winds were stronger through the cabin. I really think based on Mercedes, BMW and Porsche designs that @lrobbi has a winner. Plus, I trust his word from his own experience. :)

When I made my plexi one, the only thing I noticed changing was cross winds were stronger through the cabin. I really think based on Mercedes, BMW and Porsche designs that @lrobbi has a winner. Plus, I trust his word from his own experience. :)

I didn't make/install my wind restrictor until after I installed the slingshade roof. I installed it on the front side of the hoops and it did make a difference in sound and fumes but it would be interesting to try the screen one and compare the two.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• INSTOCK NOW - get 8% percent off R-Shot Windscreen now through Monday night.

Coupon code: R-ShotWIND

FRIDAY 13th of April - Monday 16th Of April.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• @Irobbi Coupon Code not working. Says... "has exceeded it's usage limit, check back for more discounts."

Sorry about that. Please refresh the website and try it again. Should be good to go. My apologies

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Sorry about that. Please refresh the website and try it again. Should be good to go. My apologies

No problem... It works fine now, thanks. Couple questions, does type of windshield have any effect? and... does install require any drilling?

• No problem... It works fine now, thanks. Couple questions, does type of windshield have any effect? and... does install require any drilling?

Thanks for your questions I have tested it only a stock 2015 normal height windshield and my current F4. I have not tested with any others. Both of those winsdshields felt about the same as in that lesser amount of air coming into the cabenit area of the SS. My F4 +3 is taller and that maybe another positive when working with this Windscreen. No drilling for installation. It compresses (clamshell) to the hoops and two pieces of hook and loop secures it.

Hope this information helps,

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Today I installed the R-Shot windscreen. Really wasn’t much of an installation. More of a put it on.
    The package came in before it was scheduled, box in perfect condition and well packed. Inside was the screen, a folder of instructions, templates with lay out chalk and an awesome tee shirt.Instructions were straightforward and easy to follow. The wind screen is professionally fabricated and I think it fits in nicely with the “look” of the Sling.
    I took it for a short ride today and it seems to cut back on the back flow wind in the cabin. It was very windy today so it was really hard to tell how much. I am looking forward to having this installed for the 6 hour trip to SSITHC in Kerrville,Texas.
    @lrobbi very nicely done sir.

• Today I installed the R-Shot windscreen. Really wasn’t much of an installation. More of a put it on.
    The package came in before it was scheduled, box in perfect condition and well packed. Inside was the screen, a folder of instructions, templates with lay out chalk and an awesome tee shirt.Instructions were straightforward and easy to follow. The wind screen is professionally fabricated and I think it fits in nicely with the “look” of the Sling.
    I took it for a short ride today and it seems to cut back on the back flow wind in the cabin. It was very windy today so it was really hard to tell how much. I am looking forward to having this installed for the 6 hour trip to SSITHC in Kerrville,Texas.

Thank you! I appreciate the business and the feedback- I can’t tell you how long me and my wife tested this. We kept making sure it was making a difference... it’s just hard to quantify the amount of difference and express it to others. Thanks - I will keep doing my best to develop a few mods that help our SS community.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

looks great Rob. Have a safe ride out to SSITHC. See you in Maggie Valley.

• looks great Rob. Have a safe ride out to SSITHC. See you in Maggie Valley.

Thanks Tom. Lewis had to work his butt off to get me this before the SSITHC rally and it was much appreciated. Great customer service.
    COME ON MAGGIE VALLEY !!!!

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~