R-SHOT Mesh Windscreen Now Available

• I still have to install and experience it. If the way it's packaged is any indicator, it is going to be top shelf and very pleasing. Here are my un-boxing photos. Looks awesome @lrobbi, great job.

Will take about 10-15 minutes to install. Directions are very clear and in color. You will notice a dramatic reduction in the back rush of air into the Sling. Quality product.

• Hmm, looked at @WOLF photos, my box was missing the hat :)

Guys and gals, a fair and unbiased review of this product, uninfluenced by gifts/discounts or offers of cheap women and cigars...

It comes packaged superbly. @lrobbi could save (make) more money by changing is packaging, but he will not.

It installs in minutes. One of the easiest installs ever.

It is secure. (road tested as speeds above 95 mph for extended time) I too made it whistle like @Rob the Slob but that was at speeds well above normal driving and I think it was a strange crosswind. I wasn't able to repeat the noise going home.

It works. it works well.

You can also add lights to it!

T

• I still have to install and experience it. If the way it's packaged is any indicator, it is going to be top shelf and very pleasing. Here are my un-boxing photos. Looks awesome @lrobbi, great job.

I marveled at the packaging and that was the first thing I told @lrobbi when I got it. If more manufacturers took that much care in packaging, there would be a lot less wasted in damaged goods.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Personally, I wasn't all that impressed with it. Workmanship was "meh" at best, and the finish on the metal wasn't very impressive. And it didn't block as much wind as I thought it would.

I jest, I jest! :D

@lrobbi, I just didn't want your head to swell so big you couldn't step into your trailer to spend time with your Slingshot. :P Just looking out for ya, bub.

• :00008172::00008356:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Currently out of stock of the R-Shot Windscreen... but only for a few days. More materials ordered and several are at the powder coater... should be back in stock in a few days. Thanks! Any questions, pls ask or PM me. So happy to see so many have purchased and are enjoying the benefits of the Windscreen.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Man, I need to pay more attention to some of these threads. @lrobbi Do I just pm you to order ?

I will have them back In-Stock on my website for order Monday evening and they will ship out Thursday morning. I can PM you if like, the link is here;
    https://www.rshotaccessories.c…-page/mesh-wind-deflector

Thanks!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Full disclosure / Transparency

I placed orders for the forthbatch of R-Shot Windscreens. As I wasexpecting, a little notch or tick up in price for the Aluminum (Tariffs)… itwas not as bad as I thought it would be. I am not looking to raise theprice on the Windscreens until 15th June or maybe 1 July. The price will only go up about $10.00. I havesecured a fix purchase amount with my CNC guy to prolong the raise by 45 days - so this price will not be effective for at least a month or so. I hope this is understandable toeveryone.

Thank you all and thanks for your support.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Full disclosure / Transparency

I placed orders for the forthbatch of R-Shot Windscreens. As I wasexpecting, a little notch or tick up in price for the Aluminum (Tariffs)… itwas not as bad as I thought it would be. I am not looking to raise theprice on the Windscreens until 15th June or maybe 1 July. The price will only go up about $10.00. I havesecured a fix purchase amount with my CNC guy to prolong the raise by 45 days - so this price will not be effective for at least a month or so. I hope this is understandable toeveryone.

Thank you all and thanks for your support.

This is very understandable and I have noticed the same thing. It is great you can hold the price for now. Thanks

• Honestly this is a great product at a great price point. You have sold out of 3 orders now? I think that is proof that just how good a job you did putting together a quality product at a price that everyone feels is fair...something most people can't say about what's currently on the market.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• us small guys need to collectively pull together our own e-commerce site to go after some more well known sites.... :P

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Besides black, can you powder coat the frames a different color? Like Orange Madness?

Yes, I can do that... I was planning on doing colors in the future. If you don't mind a few extra days wait, and it will cost a little more... NOT much more - do you mind PMing me. I can send you a time frame etc. this evening. And I would want to match the color correctly as well.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Patrick, I think that is a very good idea. I would be game, let’s talk again in Maggie?

HMMMM, now let me think,,, isn't there a forum member who spent the entire last year developing a complete body kit , tow dollies, windshields and more ! then invested heavily again in a new E-commerce mods site ?
    While it is true I do have substantial cost to recover on my own products , hence market pricing, while I am not about to disclose the agreed upon discounts I have negotiated privately with @lrobbi I,m pretty sure if you ask him he,ll tell you, I agreed to list this forum members product at far far less than the going rate as he is determined to keep his price down for forum members .
    And I, as a small, small guy starting out, I need all the product I can muster and if having to work at lesser rates will help bring traffic to my site and keep forum members prices down,,, why not ! Maybe I should reach out to @Ruptured Duck mytoy StickerDick and @mniron