R-SHOT Mesh Windscreen Now Available

• Got it Lewis... fast shipping, really nice packaging! Installation looks straight forward... will get this on as soon as we get Sling back. Thank ya much!

Awesome! Thanks for your business. I look forward to pics. Thx.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I received my windscreen today Lewis. Thank you for the quick delivery. The directions supplied are fantastic. Very good packaging. Cannot wait to install it tonight.

Will post pictures after install.

And thank you for applying the discount to my order. You did not have to do that, but it is very much appreciated. I did forget to put the discount code in when I ordered.

• I received my windscreen today Lewis. Thank you for the quick delivery. The directions supplied are fantastic. Very good packaging. Cannot wait to install it tonight.

Will post pictures after install.

And thank you for applying the discount to my order. You did not have to do that, but it is very much appreciated. I did forget to put the discount code in when I ordered.

Very glad it got to you quickly. Can’t wait to see it on yours. That sun orange is an awesome color. Thanks again for your business.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• @Rob the Slob, when are you scheduled to arrive in Kerrville?

@Roughrider I am here now. I will have my sling at the DDM tent tomorrow morning around 830

Rob, I hope it's cleaner this year than it was last year. Gonna miss you bro. Hit one of the sisters for me while you're there please

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Was finally able to take the Sling out yesterday...after having the Mesh Windscreen installed for more than 2 weeks. Verdict...IT WORKS! Not in an over the top, stop all wind, kind of way. It is just enough to stop the wind from whipping in from behind. I would venture to say that if you had an F4 windshield or even the stock windshield from the SL for 2015 on (not including the ripper), that this would be the perfect product to slow down the air turbulence in the cabin. I say not the Ripper because they have the same middle section that allows air to flow in under the windshield like the Madstad and the new Twist Dynamics windshields. That air still comes in from under the windshield and you will always notice it.

Having this with the Madstad, was interesting. It almost created a little bit of rear push. As weird as it sounds, it felt like the Windscreen was acting like a sail. After about 90 MPH, it felt like I was getting a small push from the rear of the Slingshot and it was easier to break 100 MPH, 110 MPH, and even 120 MPH...and maybe a little more...will not confirm nor deny at what speeds I tested this product to. With that being said, I actually thought it would create drag and catch bugs. It didn't feel like it or show any signs of doing either.

At this price point...this is a must have product for everyone. Very happy with it @lrobbi!

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Was finally able to take the Sling out yesterday...after having the Mesh Windscreen installed for more than 2 weeks. Verdict...IT WORKS! Not in an over the top, stop all wind, kind of way. It is just enough to stop the wind from whipping in from behind. I would venture to say that if you had an F4 windshield or even the stock windshield from the SL for 2015 on (not including the ripper), that this would be the perfect product to slow down the air turbulence in the cabin. I say not the Ripper because they have the same middle section that allows air to flow in under the windshield like the Madstad and the new Twist Dynamics windshields. That air still comes in from under the windshield and you will always notice it.

Having this with the Madstad, was interesting. It almost created a little bit of rear push. As weird as it sounds, it felt like the Windscreen was acting like a sail. After about 90 MPH, it felt like I was getting a small push from the rear of the Slingshot and it was easier to break 100 MPH, 110 MPH, and even 120 MPH...and maybe a little more...will not confirm nor deny at what speeds I tested this product to. With that being said, I actually thought it would create drag and catch bugs. It didn't feel like it or show any signs of doing either.

At this price point...this is a must have product for everyone. Very happy with it @lrobbi!

So happy to hear your enjoying your Windscreen. Reading your write makes me smile - knowing that it works well and can help relieve a few issues that so many of us talked about since we purchased our Slingshots. Thank you very much and I really try my best to keep the price point good for everyone who wants one don’t feel like they are breaking there piggy bank to get ANOTHER Mod! Thank you very much!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• I installed my windscreen yesterday. Went for a 160 mile ride and I love it. Really helps keep the back flow of wind

@av8ingtom thanks for posting those pics. The first I have seen with the Wing! Hope you get some riding in today. Let us know what you think brother. Thanks again!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Fantastic design and function by RShot accessories. This is an inexpensive mod that is simple to install. Tested it out yesterday for 160 miles at various speeds up to 75 MPH. Really stops about 85-90% of the swirling wind coming in from the back. Sure it will also help with headlights behind your Sling at night.

• I put about a 1000 miles on mine. Made a whistle at 120. :POKESS: The windscreen really works well. My wife didn’t know anything about it. She asked what has changed and I showed her the windscreen. So Lewis it even passed the blind test. As always great job. :thumbup:

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~