You just never know...

• You just never know what type of situation that you will encounter when you go out for a ride on the slingshot. Last weekend, the wife was having a girls day with her friends. I decided to make a 300 mile loop traveling along the Mississippi River to look at all the flood water. I decided to ride through the National Civil War Battlefield Park in Vicksburg, MS. At one of the first pull over spots on the tour, a lady in a white suv motioned for me to pull up beside her. The conversation went like this:

Lady: Do you mind if my daughter rides with you?

Me: How old is she?

My question is met with laughter.

Me: The reason I ask is, Mississippi has helmet laws for minors and I don’t want to receive a ticket from federal park rangers.

Lady: Oh, don’t worry, she’s 34.

At this point, I’m like CRAP, there is no telling what is about to emerge from this vehicle. Much to my suprise, this smokin hot blonde walks around the front of the vehicle and says, I’m riding with you today. And well, so she did! It never ceases to amaze me the humerous situations that you get into. I know, pics or it didn’t happen.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.
    Moderation is for cowards.

• A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

Good of you to be such a good steward for us Slingers. I would have done the same myself.

That's what I told my wife. It would have been rude of me to turn her down. I'm just not that guy!

• And so we take off with her mom following some distance behind. The normal chit chat... where ya from, nice weather, first time to the park?

We are taking in the scenery, enjoying the air... turns out she will be taking her first job soon and today she is actually out to do some practice.

I'm considering our location and her out to practice... park, history, trails... cataloger, historian, park service...

As we approach a stop sign, she seems to perk up and becomes excited, releasing her seat belt. We no sooner get stopped and she hops out of the Sling and starts running toward the car ahead of us.

Thinking maybe I missed seeing something, I yell out, "What's wrong?"

She yells back, "Nothing, but I got to catch this car!"

"Why?", I shout.

And just before she jumps in the back seat, she yells, "Cause I am gonna be the best carhop ever!"

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• That's good stuff right there!!!

The only other details that I can add is that she is recently divorced and is an RN from Brookhaven, MS. So, if there is any single forum members from that area......

We already know that she likes slings!

• That's good stuff right there!!!
    The only other details that I can add is that she is recently divorced and is an RN from Brookhaven, MS. So, if there is any single forum members from that area......

We already know that she likes slings!

I can imagine there could be several "single" members in that area if they got caught with her in the sling with them! :D

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• And you don’t have bumps or bruises. Did you get to sleep in the bed, cause I know you showed your wife her pictures! JUST SAYIN

Full disclosure:

I did tell her the story, just didn't include what she looked like or pictures. Not a lie, more like a omission!

• Oh you can be sure that I would have told my wife for sure. Matter of fact I'd probably have called her and told her as soon as the lady got out of the sling. And even then someone else would have already taken pictures and emailed them to her with the time date and location. On the other hand she would have expected me to take the lady for a ride because she knows me! :00007555:

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Well, how much money do you have, we can keep quite but if it gets out , not our fault.
    JUST SAYIN

Normally, I would have some spare change. Currently, all that change is in DDM's vault, having pre-paid for all the mods I'm gettin in Kerville!

• For sure! Hoping it will be a green blur by the time it leaves DDM!

Wow... I have no words to say... I just liked every damn post on this amazing thread...

For sure! Hoping it will be a green blur by the time it leaves DDM

May as well go ahead and get you a new rear tire mounted or you may not make it back home!

I installed mine at 891mi, have less than 3K on it and I've already ordered a new tire. Gonna have to limit my riding until it gets here.

Just an honest heads up!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868