Ride Command help

• i just bought a brand new 2018 Electric Blue Slingshot and have a few questions about the GPS. Does it do voice turn by turn directions like a Garmin. I havent had a chance to ride it except back from the dealer yesterday. I had to work today and it is supposed to rain all week here.

Thanks jasper

• Enhanced Technology

Stay focused on the ride with turn-by-turn navigation on a 7” multi-touch display in addition to phone connectivity, Rockford Fosgate Stereo, & back-up camera.
    - Taken from the Polaris website in regards to the SLR package

And... welcome to the forum

Send lawyers, guns and money!

• i just bought a brand new 2018 Electric Blue Slingshot and have a few questions about the GPS. Does it do voice turn by turn directions like a Garmin. I havent had a chance to ride it except back from the dealer yesterday. I had to work today and it is supposed to rain all week here.

Thanks jasper

Sure it does! You are gonna love it no doubt. And that little pig tail hanging in the back of the glove box will play you some music if you'll save some to a thumb drive an plug it in. You can only use an 8gig thumb drive or smaller.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Thanks everyone for the replies,, I am going to the slingshot in Texas rally next month,, I may talk someones ear off if any of yall are there.

jasper

I'll be there @jasper1524 and so will be a lot of others from the forum.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• That will be great,, i traded in my Goldwing last year for a 16 slingshot and really liked it,, so i went and traded in the 16 for a new one. I am interested in talking to everyone. I have been to Kerrville Texas twice on my old wing so I know how nice the rides are.. I was there last year the same time yall were,, i saw a group of slingshots while i was at the Stonehinge replica last year.

jasper