Huntsville, Al

• This has been discussed a few times and then it gets dropped.

One plan had it being a BIG event that would have lots of vendors, entertainment etc.

I wonder how everyone would respond to a more simple event where we would ride in on a Thursday, have dinner Thursday nite, meet up at the factory for a tour on Friday then go for short(2-3hr) ride, rest up and go to dinner, meet up Saturday morning for a long ride with a lunch stop, get back in time to wash up before dinner, go out to dinner, tell lies, drink too much, tell more lies, got to bed and meet up Sunday morning for a "blessing of the bikes" , a quick breakfast and then everyone head home.

I would expect that most of you would rather not ride in a group of more than 15 to 20 vehicles. Keeping them all together gets to be a PIA and the last thing I would want is for someone to get left behind. Yes we are all grown ups and if we found our way to Huntsville we could likely find our way back to where ever but the idea of the group ride is for everyone to go to a given location or on a give route "together".

Back to what I started to say to begin with. If there was a big enough response that it looked like the group was going to get too big we could get multiple ride leaders no problem.

You'll notice there is a lot of eating in that schedule. When you meet me in person you'll see how it keeps me fit and trim (plump).

NOTE: Absolutely NO CHARGE for attending the event otherwise I want no part of it!

Who is interested and what is your opinion.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• No free lunch in this life friend! :D

AW then you have not attended any of our events in Clarksville - my rules are similar No Entry and we try to put on at least 1 free meal!
    Usually between 20 - 40 Slingshots depending on the event. It is much more fun with smaller groups.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• AW then you have not attended any of our events in Clarksville - my rules are similar No Entry and we try to put on at least 1 free meal!Usually between 20 - 40 Slingshots depending on the event. It is much more fun with smaller groups.

That's pretty awesome!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• That's pretty awesome!

Our next event in in October "Slingshots Booze and Blues" I will make sure you get tagged in. We would be honored to have you join us.
    I haven't even begun to plan for it yet. I have to get thru "Slingshots Uncorked" which is in a few weeks.
    Slingshots Uncorked II (Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 12:00pm - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 3:00pm)

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Thank you sir! I appreciate the hospitality!

We have got to start getting out to some of these events. It just seems like every time we plan something that something comes up. We do so much better when we just spontaneously do things. That way it don't give "Murphy" a chance to screw it up! LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Thank you sir! I appreciate the hospitality!

We have got to start getting out to some of these events. It just seems like every time we plan something that something comes up. We do so much better when we just spontaneously do things. That way it don't give "Murphy" a chance to screw it up! LOL

Tim just tell Murphy he can come as well!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Tim just tell Murphy he can come as well!

NO,NO,NO!!!!!! You don't ever want "Murphy" to be any where near you or anything you care about. "Murphy" is the father of "Murphy's Law" which says that if it can screw up it will!!!!

NO NO NO!!!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• NO,NO,NO!!!!!! You don't ever want "Murphy" to be any where near you or anything you care about. "Murphy" is the father of "Murphy's Law" which says that if it can screw up it will!!!!
    NO NO NO!!!

No sweat I was married to his daughter the ice princess for 13 years - Just got to let it roll off you back and keep going

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• That sounds good to me, as I am a "BAMA" guy (Roll Tide) & only 60 miles away from the factory.