Finally joined the forum!

• Hello all! Well I finally decided to join this forum! I come from the dark side is what I believe it is called. I am usually on this site as a guest but have finally decided to join. I own a black base model 2017 slingshot with a little bit of mods. Mods included are alpha intake, alpha coil cover, hids, upgraded rims, ripper screen, ddm short shifter, alpha shift knob, meansling roof, meansling bags, velocity seats, I used a android tablet for a head unit and Sony portable Bluetooth speakers, headlight on off switch, halos, carpets, fuse block, Scorpio 2 way alarm. The coming weeks I will install a turbo kit, 1320 header V2, coolant tank, maybe a ddm radiator, ddm splitter, plx gauges, oil cooler, catch can and vinyl wrap. Hopefully I will be done before a planned trip to Austin for motogp in April. I live in El Paso tx. If there is anything I can help with please don’t hesitate to ask! :)

• Hello all! Well I finally decided to join this forum! I come from the dark side is what I believe it is called. I am usually on this site as a guest but have finally decided to join. I own a black base model 2017 slingshot with a little bit of mods. Mods included are alpha intake, alpha coil cover, hids, upgraded rims, ripper screen, ddm short shifter, alpha shift knob, meansling roof, meansling bags, velocity seats, I used a android tablet for a head unit and Sony portable Bluetooth speakers, headlight on off switch, halos, carpets, fuse block, Scorpio 2 way alarm. The coming weeks I will install a turbo kit, 1320 header V2, coolant tank, maybe a ddm radiator, ddm splitter, plx gauges, oil cooler, catch can and vinyl wrap. Hopefully I will be done before a planned trip to Austin for motogp in April. I live in El Paso tx. If there is anything I can help with please don’t hesitate to ask! :)

welcome aboard @Mikehoncho - looking forward to pictures of your ride and adventures

• Thank you guys for the welcome! I will post up pics of the progress. Especially on plx gauges. I think it can help some people. Hope fully they work out as planned. They will include oil pressure, afr, water temp, boost gauge on one gauge. Only other person that I know that has a slingshot is my friend but he is not big on social media. Btw if any one wants some stock rims with tire let know. They are just sitting there. Just pay for shipping. They have maybe 200 miles on them. Stock base rims.

• Thank you guys for the welcome!

Only other person that I know that has a slingshot is my friend but he is not big on social media.

Welcome @Mikehoncho... glad to have you with us!

Now go tell that other person... it ain't about the social media... it's about all the info he could gleen from this site between the thread derails, humor, and camaraderie.

Ain't none of us right... and we like it that way!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Welcome! I’m new here too and have found everyone very helpful and knowledgeable. There is a wealth of information here. I have a ton of questions but have only asked a few so far, since I find that by just searching existing posts some of them already been answered.

I’ve already gotten one dislike here but I figure it’s from a grump sitting in front of a computer with nothing much to do in his life except click the dislike button. It probably makes him feel good. “There, I showed her! Dislike!” LOL!!

• Welcome! I’m new here too and have found everyone very helpful and knowledgeable. There is a wealth of information here. I have a ton of questions but have only asked a few so far, since I find that by just searching existing posts some of them already been answered.

I’ve already gotten one dislike here but I figure it’s from a grump sitting in front of a computer with nothing much to do in his life except click the dislike button. It probably makes him feel good. “There, I showed her! Dislike!” LOL!!

I saw that. I assure you he meant to hit ‘like’. They are right next to each other & it’s very easy to hit the wrong one with fat fingers on a small phone screen...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I saw that. I assure you he meant to hit ‘like’. They are right next to each other & it’s very easy to hit the wrong one with fat fingers on a small phone screen...

I saw that too. I went back to see if I was the grumpy bastage. I have hit the dislike by accident more than once by mistake.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~