SSMODS.ONLINE REQUIRES A DOMAIN NAME CHANGE........any help appreciated

• Without going into a whole long winded session of reasons lets just say I,ve decided to change my Domain name before I get too far out there. @rabtech helped convince me today with an explanation of the concerns of using .online

The reason I went that way in the first place was because almost everything.com to do with Slingshot mods is already taken, but there was a few I considered amongst whats left, so let me toss them out there and see what you guys think.

1- WW.SLINGSHOT MODIFICATIONS. COM or a shorter version WW,SS MODIFICATIONS.COM

2- WW.SLINGSHOT MODS WORLD.COM OR WW.SS MODS WORLD.COM

3- WW.MOD YOUR SLINGSHOT.COM or WW.MOD YOUR SS.COM

4 - WW. SLINGSHOTS MODIFIED .COM This would look cool in a vertical two rows , SLINGSHOTS MODIFIED,down one side of an aparrel line I,m looking to develop with similar across the back, hats and jackets.

Any feedback appreciated !

• Don't focus too much on the name the SEO will drive the bus from google searches. Look at who we have now SlingMods, DDMWorks, Twist Dynamics, Slingshot Only, MyToy, etc. Only 2 use Sling or Slingshot. What is it that sets you apart? Better access for Canadian customers? All the best stuff in one place?

Allslingshot.com

NorthAmericaSlings.com

ExclusivelySlingshot.com

AllAbootSlingshot.com

SlingshotEhh.com

I kid but seriously let your name describe your business model first and why you will be successful and the rest will happen easy

• The Best Slingshot Stuff . com

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Not that anyone here would do it, but...I'd be careful about discussing possible domain names in public. A sharp businessman could snap all of them up as soon as they are mentioned, and force you to go without, or sell them back to you.

True story, when my brother and I started a small business in Virginia Beach, we had no competitors. Over a series of years, some other folks popped up and tried to compete. One of the things that they all generally did was broadcast their business name before they secured the website. Happened to four or five of them. My brother would go online, snag about 15 or 20 of the most common variations on their company name, buy the web addresses, and then link them back to our company, so if somebody was looking for the competition, they would end up with us.

Just saying...be careful.

• @kev when in comes to domains the shorter they are the easier it is to remember them and therefore the more accurate referrals you are likely to get if things go well.

Don't pick anything too similar to whats our there otherwise you are likely to loose your traffic to that established site.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• @kev when in comes to domains the shorter they are the easier it is to remember them and therefore the more accurate referrals you are likely to get if things go well.

Don't pick anything too similar to whats our there otherwise you are likely to loose your traffic to that established site.

yes on both points ,short is better Im finding out and yes similar domains get mistaken for the big guys all the time that whats in back of peoples minds, they never remember the once mentioned little guy , thats one of my reasons for changing !

I'm leaning towards: FREESLINGSHOTMODS.COM

That url is available. Imagine the hits that site would get. You'd be the #1 supplier in the first year of business

Sorry Kevin, it's late and I'm hungry

• I'm leaning towards: FREESLINGSHOTMODS.COM

That url is available. Imagine the hits that site would get. You'd be the #1 supplier in the first year of business

Sorry Kevin, it's late and I'm hungry

lol and that one dislike you got on this one ,,,, guess who ! lmfao.

Heh @MiM that slingitcustom has a cool ring to it !

@kev when in comes to domains the shorter they are the easier it is to remember them and therefore the more accurate referrals you are likely to get if things go well.

Heh @Neosolidus do you think that @Ross suggestion above,,allslingshot.com is short enough ? it could be shortened to ,,,ALLSS.com but then would people remember it ? Im kind of liking Allslingshot.com