Check this out - Only in America

• As many of you know I live in Palm Springs CA. In Palm Springs and the other towns here in the valley there are literally 100's of fancy country clubs built around golf courses and tennis courts. This is one of the newest country clubs being built. It is being built in Thermal a town at the far east end of the valley that is normally known for farming.

So what makes this country club different and why do I think you might find it interesting? Well - this club is built is designed for wealthy car lovers and includs three stunning racing circuits, karting and auto cross tracks, a skid pad, full-service garage and much more

The Thermal Club

the clubs home page

So - would you like to own a home in this exclusive club?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Funny enough, I had this plan about 12 years ago. Never actually thought it would become real. Now only if I had the money to develop some land here in CO to do this. lol

it takes a great deal of funding to pull something off - from what the story says the guy is breaking even financially mostly because of the BMW driving school - Perhaps one of these days I will head over there and take a look around.

• That looks fun... memberships might be out of my price range... but I could see doing that!! hmmm let me go play the Powerball tonight - :D

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• There is another place like this that was developed years ago, Vegas area maybe?

• Road Atlanta is offering up memberships now for $7500 anual fee and $250 a month.... Wonder if I could expenses this as an R&D thing... :rolleyes:

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• click on the link to the clubs home page in my OP and check out the Villas

"Villas range in size from 8,000 to 15,000 square-feet, are three-to-five bedrooms, and include a large garage. With ceilings high enough to house a trailer or stack cars, garages encompass the size of the villa’s footprint and, depending on overall size, can store up to 15 vehicles. Those who opt for a mezzanine level inside their garage gain an elevated viewing gallery of their collection, as well as two additional rooms with picturesque views of our racing circuits."

• There is another place like this that was developed years ago, Vegas area maybe?

Spring Mountain Motor Sports in Pahrump, NV about 60 miles west of Vegas. The wife and I wandered in one day when they left the gate open 8) . They have several schools including a Corvette school, and one week we were there we saw about 100 new Corvettes in town. They have a gun range, racquetball court, condos, and they put in a lake for jetpack flights and paddle boarding. The memberships, at the time, ran from about $30k to 'ya gotta be shittin' me!'.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)