Painter's Posse Productions 2018 MV Cookout (Sun, May 27th 2018, 4:59pm - 6:59pm)

Date

Painter's Posse Productions 2018 MV Cookout

Sun, May 27th 2018, 4:59 pm - 6:59 pm

11130 Ravenna Way, Indianapolis, IN 46236, USA

Participants

0 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: May 24th 2018, 12:00 am
  • Will let you know well in advance. Two main things that I need to finalize. One is the agenda, several of us are coming in early to do as much riding this year as possible. Biltmore, 4 separate rides planned, plus time at the fairgrounds. Last year we didn't ride as much as we hoped to, and need to nail down the days we are doing what. The second is your carry laws. 37 state friendly for me.... yours is not one of them. Can you get me a day pass? :D

I will have to go back and do some digging but I thought that I had read somewhere that the deal with South Carolina was that as long as you were just passing through and stopping for gas or food and then moving on it was not a problem. That is as long as you have a CC from your home state. If someone here is familiar please speak up.

BTW: Sorry for the derail!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• We’re leaving out early for SSITS on the 26th or we would hook up and ride down with y’all. @Goats_Hogs, we’re only bout 40-45 minutes from you. We get over in your neck of the woods every so often, go to Amish store in Fountain City about once a month, have ate at the little family diner in Fountain City a handful of times. We’re hauling our Sling to Maggie Valley (enclosed trailer), have plenty of room if ya need us to take anything down for ya, just holler.

• We’re leaving out early for SSITS on the 26th or we would hook up and ride down with y’all. @Goats_Hogs, we’re only bout 40-45 minutes from you. We get over in your neck of the woods every so often, go to Amish store in Fountain City about once a month, have ate at the little family diner in Fountain City a handful of times. We’re hauling our Sling to Maggie Valley (enclosed trailer), have plenty of room if ya need us to take anything down for ya, just holler.

I didn't see that you were that close! We are over that way often also! The roads are better over your way! I live 8 miles from the Amish store....

• I didn't see that you were that close! We are over that way often also! The roads are better over your way! I live 8 miles from the Amish store....

We'll have to hook up some time. Was supposed to get our Sling back Friday, hit a little snag, won't get it back until end of the month. Our trailer will be ready on 4.25/4.26, have to run down to Ocala, FL to pick it up or pay to have them deliver. Had stinkin' carotid endarterectomy on right side on 3/24, then on left side 3/30, recovery has me a little behind. This came out of nowhere, doc heard noise, 10 days later I'm having surgery. :rolleyes: May have been a little rough driving Sling back from Plymouth, IN Friday, doubt doc would have approved. :whistling:

Hey if ya need some extra luggage or something hauled down and back to MV, let me know. Really goes out to anyone who lives close enough to drop off before we leave and pick up after we return (6/4).

• We'll have to hook up some time. Was supposed to get our Sling back Friday, hit a little snag, won't get it back until end of the month. Our trailer will be ready on 4.25/4.26, have to run down to Ocala, FL to pick it up or pay to have them deliver. Had stinkin' carotid endarterectomy on right side on 3/24, then on left side 3/30, recovery has me a little behind. This came out of nowhere, doc heard noise, 10 days later I'm having surgery. :rolleyes: May have been a little rough driving Sling back from Plymouth, IN Friday, doubt doc would have approved. :whistling:
    Hey if ya need some extra luggage or something hauled down and back to MV, let me know. Really goes out to anyone who lives close enough to drop off before we leave and pick up after we return (6/4).

Amazing! Another thing we have in common! I just yesterday picked up my trailer at Painter's! I bought his 21' Featherlite trailer from him. Not sure what I'll do for Maggie Valley yet, will judge closer to time. We have bags for the hoops and get by well with that storage. Thanks for the offer though! If it looks like we will have great weather, we will chance it and drive the Sling down. Otherwise, I'll pull it with the truck. If that's not enough room for everything we need, I'm staying home! hahaha!

• We'll have to hook up some time. Was supposed to get our Sling back Friday, hit a little snag, won't get it back until end of the month. Our trailer will be ready on 4.25/4.26, have to run down to Ocala, FL to pick it up or pay to have them deliver. Had stinkin' carotid endarterectomy on right side on 3/24, then on left side 3/30, recovery has me a little behind. This came out of nowhere, doc heard noise, 10 days later I'm having surgery. :rolleyes: May have been a little rough driving Sling back from Plymouth, IN Friday, doubt doc would have approved. :whistling:

If you need some assistance, I'm in La Porte, IN about 30 miles north of Plymouth....Slingshot at Rev Dynamics????

• If you need some assistance, I'm in La Porte, IN about 30 miles north of Plymouth....Slingshot at Rev Dynamics????

Thank ya so much @EjFord... think I should be pretty good by time Sling is ready. Yep... it's up at Rev Dynamics, Mitch hit a little snag, didn't have time to finish before he had to leave for Texas Hills.