Another SlingshotInfo dot com Happy Birthday approaches

• Yes sir! April 9th 2016 unveil.

Rolling up on the two year mark next month.
    The good news is, you all will still have an easy five days after celebrating this event to legally file your taxes. (Didn't include the one day for your celebration recovery.)

Congrats @rabtech! You build it, they will come.
    What was it that farmer said? Oh yeah, "That'll do."
    (Oh, and you are gonna need a LOT more candles if you burn one for each member of the forum.)

To the admin: @kenny_h,
    That other admin must be a real driver.

To the moderators: @allison, @MACAWS, @Ross, and @Shack.... I can almost feel your pain.

Was checking out the members list and found some interesting tidbits...

Currently there are 1,639 members on the list... nice!
    But, some of you are being a little too tight lipped about the good thing you found here. Share. Share..

Looking through the list, for whatever reason... some of you are just Bat shit crazy.

The Eric, Mike, and John slots are getting out of hand.

And I don't know whats up with that Sling thing...
    if you ever saw me in a sling, that's a taste you would spit out!

And here is something interesting... of the 1,639 members, only about 18% of you have bothered to post your location on the users map.

Now I understand about your concerns for privacy, and if that is the case... follow my lead and click on a public space near you, I chose a fire station. A safe place to meet up when needed and small parking area.

To post up on the user map... click your profile pick, under User Account, click user map, move the pin point to the location you desire, select save.

And now you are somebody!

And you folks in Alabama, get your flag up. I could get lost out here on these roads...

Congrats everyone for making this forum what it is!

This has been a PSA*

*Pure Shit Attempt at information and humor. You're welcome

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I will 'second' the motion....