I CANNOT KEEP A SECRET ! HERE IT IS ....

• I almost bought the 4 wheel conversion kit until i saw the price. It's listed at $00.00 I didn't think it was fair to get it free and have Kevin pay the shipping out of his pocket. PLUS, the 5% point rebate on $000.00 is $00.00 and I was going to wait for that to improve a little bit first. :):):)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Hi @MBMedic nice to talk to you again, yes all prices are in U.S.dollars and yes we are right on your way to buffalo lol have you seen that DDMWorks has been working on a new turbo package, we are very excited to be a Dealer for them, and we can offer complete installation on anyhting we sell as well!

Well since the loss of Alpha, (only an 8 hour drive from me), you now become the next closest Dealer to me, lol.

Won't be any time soon, but is in my future, and will keep you in mind.

• YES @Switchblade Slingshot Only not only sells retail but wholesale as well to different dealers they have approved , such as I. But they are only one Source I will buy from as I have been approved by many manufactures as well. A lot of times items will be drop shipped direct from the manufacturer to the consumer. this is typical of most e- commerce businesses in any industry. It keeps the end user cost down as a dealer for Tricled in northern U.SA. doesn't have to pay Tricled to ship items form their facility in Florida all the way to a Northern State only to be resold to a Florida Resident and paying again to ship it back down to Florida. Of course the manufacturers add a small cost for drop shipping which the Dealer pays as he is buying wholesale and wholesale purchases are typically F.O.B. the manufacturer. Then there are some items we purchase wholesale and take possession of in bulk from some manufacturers as they offer better prices for a dealer stocking inventory. So its a mixed bag from all online retailers.
    Of course the largest retail online sites have a large enough customer base to take advantage of more stocking inventory prices from manufactures and consequently could retail at lower prices as their costs are less than a new guy starting out but don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen !

• I almost bought the 4 wheel conversion kit until i saw the price. It's listed at $00.00 I didn't think it was fair to get it free and have Kevin pay the shipping out of his pocket. PLUS, the 5% point rebate on $000.00 is $00.00 and I was going to wait for that to improve a little bit first. :):):)

Damn Phil you mean I could just rebate you 5 % of a $10,000.00 item just so you would not buy from me and go away! just kidding buddy, I love your sense of humor and postings and you do bring up a good point. At this time Bullet Speed has approved me as a dealer but does not include their quad kits on their dealer price lists, as of this time they are only doing those installations of the quad kits at their facility in Holiday Florida ,(as the description clearly says) So as of this time I am basically only advertising their quad kits for them in hopes that some day they will have the kits available to qualified dealers who could sell and install them and I hope to be one of those dealers when the time comes.

And that brings up another good point, If you noticed in my About Section, I do mention that I intend to offer complete installation services as well. Targeting those customers in the North Eastern States and Eastern Canada, anyone interested could just get there Slingshot to Port Huron Michigan and we could handle it from there.
    Hell as far as supercharger installations and what not, I could even fly out to anywhere and do it. Slingrazor does it and does it well too, I may add. Any one interested could call for a list of my qualifications .