I CANNOT KEEP A SECRET ! HERE IT IS ....

• YES ACTUALLY@macaws I just conversationed rabtech about some ideas I have there too , just didn,t want to infringe on any other shirt sales till I was sure it was appropriate, One of the first items with this new logo used here, on them will be hats, I can afford to give a few of them away but good shirts are expensive yah know !! do you know of any members organizing events or giving of their time to make this forum a better place ? hmmm .. can't think of any right now !

I can't think of any but a family member with a new start up should get our support not give stuff away.
    If you can send me your logo art file I would be happy to add your logo to our trailer. I have a sign guy not far from here who can print it for me.
    It is a very cool looking logo

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I can't think of any but a family member with a new start up should get our support not give stuff away.If you can send me your logo art file I would be happy to add your logo to our trailer. I have a sign guy not far from here who can print it for me.
    It is a very cool looking logo

Well thank you Mitch, I will certainly find the art work for that logo and send it to you ! I am sooo trying hard right now to find the time in a few weeks to drop down and visit your uncorked event, but with all the requirements I have on my plate right now I don't think I'm going to be able to make it happen, BUMMER That would be such a cool first ride after a long cold winter !

• Well thank you Mitch, I will certainly find the art work for that logo and send it to you ! I am sooo trying hard right now to find the time in a few weeks to drop down and visit your uncorked event, but with all the requirements I have on my plate right now I don't think I'm going to be able to make it happen, BUMMER That would be such a cool first ride after a long cold winter !

Kev - get settled in and get your new venture up and running. We have another event in October. If you are going to b in Maggie Valley we can talk about it there. Who knows maybe we could create an event just for you. Anything is possible if you put your mind into it!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @kev Congratulations. I'll be glad to switch my mod purchases over to someone I've met in person, someone who owns a slingshot, and has a passion for working hard for this community. You and the rest of the business owners on this forum are what continues to make me fix an already perfect machine to match my own style.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• Kevin, congratulations. When I couldn't find you anywhere here for bike week and you were non-esistant on the forum, I knew something was up. I hope to run into you (figuratively) someday soon bro. You da man. And as always, if you need a test mule for any new products to make sure they will withstand the severe Florida heat, give me a call. :D

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Kev this is awesome congratulations!!! I’ll be on that website as I get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Saw this but noticed it wasn't offered... Something new from Twist Dynamics coming? :whistling:

Looks like a Voodoo bumper that keeps the mustache?

@jorgebri60... What do you think compared to yours?

yes @MiM its their new bumper to be available very soon, Since Scott Macindoe bought Slingshot Only from Noel he has not been just sitting around. Quickly after he purchased Twist Dynamics ,as a manufacturer and has been developing new product from twist, or purchasing manufacturing rights , such as Stinger tops. This is all good news for the industry as all of their new launches tend to be made available to us dealers and the consumer at a more competitive price. For instance they also just launched a new header same as the 1320 but it is now available retail through their entire network at 10 % better price than a 1320. Have you noticed all the new wheel sets they just launched as well, the art work is not yet available to us in all the new Slingshot colors the rims will be available in , but you can view them on my site by searching for them as , tires and wheels, or wheel sets, just click on the link on my signature for fast access to my site

• Kevin, congratulations. When I couldn't find you anywhere here for bike week and you were non-esistant on the forum, I knew something was up. I hope to run into you (figuratively) someday soon bro. You da man. And as always, if you need a test mule for any new products to make sure they will withstand the severe Florida heat, give me a call. :D

Thanks Phil , YES iVE BEEN VERY BUSY, arranging dealerships and building the site , but I am going to get around to see yous all again at most of the events, if nothing else just to spread the word, and no I,ll never forget you! lol

• yes @MiM its their new bumper to be available very soon, Since Scott Macindoe bought Slingshot Only from Noel he has not been just sitting around. Quickly after he purchased Twist Dynamics ,as a manufacturer and has been developing new product from twist, or purchasing manufacturing rights , such as Stinger tops. This is all good news for the industry as all of their new launches tend to be made available to us dealers and the consumer at a more competitive price. For instance they also just launched a new header same as the 1320 but it is now available retail through their entire network at 10 % better price than a 1320. Have you noticed all the new wheel sets they just launched as well, the art work is not yet available to us in all the new Slingshot colors the rims will be available in , but you can view them on my site by searching for them as , tires and wheels, or wheel sets, just click on the link on my signature for fast access to my site

@kev .... pro tip = don't promote via your signature as many mobile apps eliminate the signature line ... say jt loud and say it proud bro

• @kev Congratulations. I'll be glad to switch my mod purchases over to someone I've met in person, someone who owns a slingshot, and has a passion for working hard for this community. You and the rest of the business owners on this forum are what continues to make me fix an already perfect machine to match my own style.

Thank you Sir, it was fun finally getting a chance to meet more of you at Eureka Springs and I look forward to getting out to a lot more events now with this new part of the business. and yes I've got to say, I too find some of the vendors around here as extraordinary people. I am very excited to be working with Dave and Ivy from DDMWorks and I had the opportunity to spend some time out with Scott MacIndoe and his son Sean and the rest of their crew, at E.S as well and If anybody hasn't been watching what has been happening at Twist Dynamics this past year, just check out twists web site. they've been busy.

• Saw this but noticed it wasn't offered... Something new from Twist Dynamics coming? :whistling:

Looks like a Voodoo bumper that keeps the mustache?

@jorgebri60... What do you think compared to yours?

it’s nice, but I kinda like it without the mustache. Long term Marco, if I grow enough balls, my goal is to remove the fenders completely, kind of like an atom. 8o