I CANNOT KEEP A SECRET ! HERE IT IS ....

• Those of you who know me , may have noticed I,ve been quite a bit shy on postings this past few months because I cant trust myself to keep my mouth shut until Launch day ! well here it is , today I launched my newest business venture, one that has taken a lot of consideration, and inspiration, due to all forum members here. For that I thank you.

Today I finally launched the newest Slingshot Mods vender site WW.SLINGSHOTMODS.ONLINE A month or two ago I had to bite my tonque hard when @mytoy and others were talking about vendors dropping like flies, referring to Alpha , Fabfactory and others. While I've spent the last year tooling up as a small manufacturer servicing this fine industry I've come to realize it is a growing industry and there are other avenues open to those whom would try. Hence I've spent the last month or two securing dealership positions with the industries finest manufacturers such as TricLed, Twist Dynamics, Bullet Speed, Assault Industries, Slingshot Only, and my favorite, DDMWorks! With the balance of them coming in the next week or two.

As of today I have over 330 items listed on my new site and have publicly launched it . It is my intention To service not only the existing mods folks out there, but to help expand the industry to reach out to the , what I believe is in excess of, 75 % of all Slingshot owners out there whom still havent experienced the world of modding.This will be done through further marketing, not only to forum members but through social media via facebook, instagram etc.

That being said you can bet your ass I,m still going to service the hell out of the forums though lol with the industries largest points reward system, reimbursing customer loyalty with 5% of all dollars spent reimbursed on future purchases with those points accumulated! Also when you get a chance to check out my website please note my price match policy, not only will we price match any competitors sale prices, but just for taking the time to bring them to my attention, you will not only get your product at that sale price but you will also receive 5% of all dollars spent back in points! Oh and just for taking the time to enter an account on my site, (no purchase neccessary) you will be rewarded with $10.00 to be used on the purchase of your choice. I AM A FIRM BELIEVER, CUSTOMER LOYALTY HAS TO BE EARNED, NOT TAKEN FOR GRANTED !

I have secured a U.S.shipping/ receiving outlet in Port Huron Michigan only an hour and fifteen from my home and any Manufacturers inventory that I do have to carry can be done through there eliminating any import/export issues. That being said, the world of e commerce is mostly one of a drop shipment industry So a customer in Georgia will still receive the fastest shipping route direct from Florida to Georgia when Purchasing off my site, an item manufactured by one of our fine Florida manufactures will just be drop shipped direct.

Please feel free to respond with feedback once you've had a chance to view my new site . Just one further note , with the majors having literally hundreds of thousands of hits and traffic to their sites and a few years head start, A new little guy like me will never be found by a search engine, UNLESS you remember .online not .com Afterall .ONLINE is the newest e commerce domain and there is a method to my madness lol.

• @kev

Hey Buddy I wish great success and I already have a save for mods coffee can with your name on it. I am sure you will be shipping to Virginia before long.
    I know that you will be a great asset to the industry you have great business ethics and you treat all your customer with respect.

Congratulations and thanks for the honor of asking to use the Lone Wolf photo on your site

Mitch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• First congratulations.
    I don't think I revered to anyone ever.
    After your statement I consider to get out of it.
    You feel threaten? Not by me because I do that for fun and to keep my Barbie busy.
    AGAIN GOOD LOOK. :(

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• nice work @kev - don't give up your inspiration to create when it comes to you - I'm betting money we'll see a front insert from you yet but until then I'm excited for the Canadians to have a local shipper and I can't wait to place an order

• Kevin, best of luck with this new venture. Us you are aware I'm (almost) the modless one. But will check in from time to time. I have a couple of web sites that I own --- http://www.EJFPainting.com and http://www.NorthernIndianaRideforKids.org have a problem with me putting a spot on them...

• Thank you sir @ macaws and for any of yous who tried the site earlier , for some reason the link reverted back to password protected but I got it all straightened out now and tested it three times just in case, so please check it out here and let me know what yous think !

• Kevin, best of luck with this new venture. Us you are aware I'm (almost) the modless one. But will check in from time to time. I have a couple of web sites that I own --- http://www.EJFPainting.com and http://www.NorthernIndianaRideforKids.org have a problem with me putting a spot on them...

Thank you @EjFord and let me know if I can help in anyway supporting your kids, I.d love to make it down there someday to join in one of your rides and / or efforts.