Sundre Sling Fest (Jul 27th-29th 2018)

• Long weekend this week so I had a bunch to do to get caught up. Still have a bit of time before checkins start.
    So Slingfest was a huge success pretty sure everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Well and now I should have a little more free time for other things.
    I have a bunch of you to thank for supporting us in our endeavor. Let's start with Jared @KayTwo who was instrumental in gathering sponsors as well as being supportive behind the scenes as well. On top of signing on for an epic journey to get here. Top Mark's sir :thumbsup: I tip my hat to you. You will always have a special place in our heart and our door will always be open to you. Much love brother.
    JM Designs @STYLN Dieter @mytoy Doug @SlingLow Slingmods @SlingMods_Josh and Phil @mniron
    Patrick Meansling @Ruptured Duck @kev All Things Slingshot my canadian brother :D .
    Thank you for your amazing donations for our event cant thank you enough for your more than generous support :thumbsup: . If we can ever return the favor and support you in any way we're in no questions asked.
    Special mention to DDM Works you really thru your hat in to support a Canadian event with some really awesome prizes. The work and the things you do for the Slingshot community are nothing short of awesome. I come from a community of less than 3000 so were a tight group as well. And you look out for and support one another such as you've done here. Thank you so much <3<3 .
    Since I'm turbo'd up I get the question a lot and I always with all confidence reccomend DDM I know they will be treated really well :thumbsup: .
    @Angie@DDMWorks @Ivy@DDMWorks @Dave@DDMWorks
    So again I would like to extend my gratitude and Thanks to all of you for your support may god bless you, your families and all your respective businesses.
    Much love from Shawna myself and the town of Sundre. <3<3<3

Mark

Ps. My apologies In advance if i have forgotten anyone there was quite a few who supported us. Feeling the love for sure. :thumbsup:

• JM Designs @STYLN Dieter @mytoy Doug @SlingLow Slingmods @SlingMods_Josh and Phil @mniron

Patrick Meansling @Ruptured Duck @kev All Things Slingshot my canadian brother :D .
    Thank you for your amazing donations for our event cant thank you enough for your more than generous support :thumbsup: . If we can ever return the favor and support you in any way we're in no questions asked.
    Special mention to DDM Works you really thru your hat in to support a Canadian event with some really awesome prizes. The work and the things you do for the Slingshot community are nothing short of awesome.
    @Angie@DDMWorks @Ivy@DDMWorks @Dave@DDMWorks

Think you got them all, brother, or at least the ones I knew of. I know you guys got some fine prizes from the local dealers.

In all, I would say you and Shawna set up and ran a hell of an event. Our hat is off to *you.*

We need more Americans next year!

• @Slingshot Garage, you're killin' it! I'm so glad we got to meet and I thoroughly enjoyed the Slingfest. You pulled it off like pros and your right, everyone had a great time! This is probably the wrong place to post but what do I know?

A skinny waist is all it takes to open up the bag of snakes!

You had to be there.

I thought I'd move this over from another thread.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I've been spending some time thinking about this, and I think @SlingLow already mentioned it, so I'll pile on. Whoever goes up next year, we need to bring some market to our Canadian brethren. They're hungry for mods, they just can't get them for reasonable prices. If someone brought up half a dozen of @Ruptured Duck 's bag sets, or some of @mytoy 's or @lrobbi 's stuff, and cash
    or Paypal was available on the spot, I guarantee that stuff would move.

@kev, we gotta talk. Based on what I saw, if you brought a trailer full of goodies, and @SundreSlingQueen charged you a fraction of what it cost the vendors at SSITS to set up shop, I think it would be totally worth your while. Not only that, but the name recognition would be a huge plus.

I spent the weekend talking up the Meansling top and bags, @lrobbi 's footrest, the racks and rear plate from @SlingLow, the Velocity Sport seats, tires, exhausts, and several other smaller mods. I'm not boosted, so I couldn't talk about that, but folks wanted to know the smaller stuff anyways. Huge untapped market. No kidding, you guys.

• Those of us who have had the opportunity to go to several Rally's have seen a lot of 'mods' in person. That makes a BIG difference also. If I can see and touch I might
    buy some of the mods. (and that is from the 'modless one' ………….

when we say mods we're talking about equipment for the Slingshot not the pretty ladies you put in the passenger seat

• yes thank you @KayTwo I would love to talk about next year , and yes I agree the smaller rallies usually represent the first time for a lot of new people to get a look at some of these mods As so many modded guys gather regularily at the larger events we just assume mods are everywhere. The responses I get from Facebook groups etc agree there is a huge percentage of Slingshot owners whom haven't even been exposed to mods or forums for that matter. Their experience is still just limited to what they see at their local dealership, so yes I do intend to try and promote name recognition etc amongst these smaller rallies and smaller Facebook groups. I'm excited about going to the Poconos in Pennsylvania in October for one of Welters new SStakeover events there as it is the first one of that type in that area. Although that crowd doesn't need my help in introducing them to sound and lights bling lol

• The funny thing about these is the @KayTwo brought them with him to return to Mark for somebody else. I just happened to be standing there when he unwrapped them. It took about two seconds for me snap them up and go see how they would look installed. :D

• The funny thing about these is the @KayTwo brought them with him to return to Mark for somebody else. I just happened to be standing there when he unwrapped them. It took about two seconds for me snap them up and go see how they would look installed. :D

Actually, those had been mine, and I just didn't prefer them against the Blue Fire. I was absolutely tickled that someone else was able to use them and Mark wasn't stuck with them.