Sundre Sling Fest (Jul 27th-29th 2018)

• Huge shout out to @STYLN for his donation to the Sundre SlingFest effort.

The four pouches at the top are either for your Slingshot manual and important papers in the Slingshot, or they fit a 9 inch tablet. Then we have four envelopes with different colors of Polaris nose decals. Then we have a gift certificate for a customized insulated tumbler. Then we have to gift certificates for customized slingshot jackets.

Thank you, sir! @SundreSlingQueen @Slingshot Garage

• Thanks guys!

A bigger shout out goes to @KayTwo for all his hard work organizing the donations. He hit me up way back in April asking if we could help so I know he has been on this for quite some time! Kudos to you brother for your continued support and generosity in our community!

@MiM those holders were some of the first things we did back in TDS days. Those were my last four I had so I threw them together knowing they were going for a good cause. Not sure if we will be carrying those exact ones but I’m sure I could find you something similar.

Be safe fellas and have a great trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Another shout-out to another awesome supporter of Sundre Slingfest!

I was given this today from DDM in support of Slingfest.

20 t-shirts
    5 nut covers
    2 coil pack covers
    2 hood hinges
    2 center armrests
    2 sets of side armrests
    2 grab bar handle covers

I can't say thanks enough to @Dave@DDMWorks, @Ivy@DDMWorks, and @Angie@DDMWorks. Now I gotta find room in the Sling along with all the other donations! :D

@SundreSlingQueen @Slingshot Garage

• @KayTwo, You have and are doing a bang up job!! A tip of the hat to you! One week and one day away! Looking forward to meeting you and shaking the hand of one of the many Slingshot Legends I read about in the forum!!

16 Black Pearl, passenger seat relocation brackets, garage door opener, Viper alarm with GPS, 1320 performance header and adjustable exhaust, teeth grill, hood pads, upgraded sound system, Sling Lenz V2.0, Alpha shock covers, Twist Dynamics CAI, Twist Dynamics Silicone Coolant Hoses, Twist Dynamics 9" adjustable windshield, Twist Dynamics coil cover, brake light flash modulator.... and more

• @KayTwo, You have and are doing a bang up job!! A tip of the hat to you! One week and one day away! Looking forward to meeting you and shaking the hand of one of the many Slingshot Legends I read about in the forum!!

Thank you sir, but I'm not really doing much, just trying to herd a few cats in the East coast time zone so my Western friends don't have to do too much math. :P

• You guys! Got another supporter!

Mad props to @mniron for donating a hood button kit, and double props for helping me with a solution because I got the request in too late. He'll give the kit to Bu11sh1t's wife on Saturday as she drives through on her way to Sundre.

Now we just gotta make sure it goes to someone with the balls to drill the holes! :00008172:

Thank you, sir! And thanks to Ross for reminding me.

@SundreSlingQueen @Slingshot Garage

• ME ME ME ME ME ME

16 Black Pearl, passenger seat relocation brackets, garage door opener, Viper alarm with GPS, 1320 performance header and adjustable exhaust, teeth grill, hood pads, upgraded sound system, Sling Lenz V2.0, Alpha shock covers, Twist Dynamics CAI, Twist Dynamics Silicone Coolant Hoses, Twist Dynamics 9" adjustable windshield, Twist Dynamics coil cover, brake light flash modulator.... and more

• I am heading to Sundre for the 2018 Slingfest and plan on bringing some of my rear protection plates to sell - and one for the raffle. If anyone is interested, send me a message and it will help to ensure I bring enough of each color. Especially you Canadian friends who can save on shipping and import duties. I can also bring luggage racks for anyone interested but won't really have room unless they are spoken for ahead of time. Looking forward to meeting the forum members who attend! Cheers!

When installing the rear protection plate, will we have access to the third brake light? I have one to install, but have not had the back end pulled apart. Figured if we have access to it when installing the plate than I might as well wait till next week.

• When installing the rear protection plate, will we have access to the third brake light? I have one to install, but have not had the back end pulled apart. Figured if we have access to it when installing the plate than I might as well wait till next week.

Not really, you dont have to take it apart that far.

• When installing the rear protection plate, will we have access to the third brake light? I have one to install, but have not had the back end pulled apart. Figured if we have access to it when installing the plate than I might as well wait till next week.

@KayTwo is correct. Hey, it was bound to happen sooner or later! To get to the brake light from below, 8 torx screws need to be removed from the lower deck panel that is just above the rear panel that we will remove. It can be done separately or at the same time. It's no more or less work either way.

No takers yet on the luggage racks. I may bring a couple along anyway.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Don't cry, Shawna Brackley. Our paths will cross again. Thanks to your beautiful family and friends for hosting such an exceptional event and for making three dusty and road-weary vagabonds feel so welcome in your home space. On behalf of the entire American contingent, you and your countrymens' hospitality was overwhelming in its warmth and completeness. You have set the bar high. I look up to you and Mark more than you know. Wherever I am, whatever road our door opens onto, it is forever open to you, for anything. Love always.

@SundreSlingQueen
    @Slingshot Garage