Slingshots in the Ozarks(formerly Slingshot Invasions)

• @ ThomaSS you better be careful following @EjFord you might get a shower. Good pics though, looks like y’all had a good time.

JUST SAYIN

:00008359: @Boomer took a week for our seat cushions to dry out, had to remove memory foam, ring 'em out, wait for a sunny day, then sit out in sun for 2 days. Sure was wet, still enjoyed riding and visiting with y'all!

• :00008359: @Boomer took a week for our seat cushions to dry out, had to remove memory foam, ring 'em out, wait for a sunny day, then sit out in sun for 2 days. Sure was wet, still enjoyed riding and visiting with y'all!

have you thought about putting your memory form in a waterproof compression bag before reinstalling so you don't have to do that in the future?

• have you thought about putting your memory form in a waterproof compression bag before reinstalling so you don't have to do that in the future?

Just used a trash bag. We usually put a trash bag over it before we head out if we think we're gonna hit a lot of rain. Rho asked me to cover bottoms, already had backs covered, I said... "ahhh we'll be alright" I should have listened to her. :00008862: Oh she reminded me more than once! :00007956:

• Yeah you just answered my question , thought you had bags on seats. Yes took four days for my seats to dry. You can bet I have four plastic bags in SS now. It was fun and a learning experience to do that short ride! Which, by the way included a bath, and following @EjFord again.
    Great to meet you as well . Your wife has been having fun with pics of Sheriff Rosco P Coltrain . Think that might be new name for him, only if he can laugh like he did!!

By the way if you put compression bags on seats, doesn’t that kinda take the padding factor out?

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down