Things that piss you off

• This morning I was working in Palm Springs with my leaf blower trying to make some money to send my 6 kids to school,when this pick with a slingshot gave me that go fuck your self look,what is wrong with people?

Glad it wasn't me - I may live in Palm Springs, but I work in Palm Desert :)

Wanna know what pisses me off?????

CALIFORNIA

That state pisses me off to no end.
    Followed by Washington State, New York City AND State, Washington D.C., Massachusetts,

I have lived here all my life and I have to agree. If it were not for the geography and weather this place would be a toilet

You forgot Chicago, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, and Hawaii.
    I assume you were talking about shitty gun laws... :P

yep - our gun laws do suck in CA

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• yes,....people piss me off too!

Easy, Green Mountain Man!!
    Remember, you're in the "To Serve & Protect" business!!!! :thumbup:
    (And I guarantee I drank more beers than you last night!!)

I can't really add much to this thread, cuz I don't get pissed off.
    However, there is one thing that "wound my watch", and that is that.............

@Tripod SOLD HIS SS!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown:
    :00008359:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Easy, Green Mountain Man!!Remember, you're in the "To Serve & Protect" business!!!! :thumbup:

that don't amount to a hill of beans. Some of those guys who are the best at their job, are the most anti-social people off the job. Dealing with all the bullshit everyday just kind of burns them out. My dad was like that a lot.

• Wanna know what pisses me off?????

CALIFORNIA

That state pisses me off to no end.
    Followed by Washington State, New York City AND State, Washington D.C., Massachusetts,

You forgot Chicago, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, and Hawaii.
    I assume you were talking about shitty gun laws... :P

California gun laws suck - had to put a stupid fin grip wrap around the pistol grip on my carbine to make it "featureless" either that or register the darn thing as an assault weapon - Its an effen 9mm for heaven sake no one that knows guns would ever consider it an assault weapon

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I just finished getting fuel and pulled out onto the street with my seat belt not buckled. I was going to stop at Wendy's about 200 yards up the street, when the blue lights came on. I pulled into Wendy's anyways. Cop said that he was pulling me over for not wearing a seat belt. (I figured I would start out pleasant and not try to explain that this is a trike and a belt is not required here, but I wanted to save that after i saw where this was going. I said, sorry officer, I just left the Sunoco station 200 yards back and knew I was coming here for lunch, so I didn't lock in.

He said, "do you know how many people are killed in the first 200 yards of their trip?" (trying to drive home the point that accidents can happen anywhere). I said no officer, how many?

The look on his face was priceless as he said "I don't know exactly, but it's probably up there" as he walked away and said drive safely.

WOW

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• that don't amount to a hill of beans. Some of those guys who are the best at their job, are the most anti-social people off the job. Dealing with all the bullshit everyday just kind of burns them out. My dad was like that a lot.

Wow!!!!! Apparently, I inadvertently struck a nerve! Oh boy!!
    You shouldn't take anything I say in this thread too serious, because I don't!!
    With that, I guess I'll start my apologies:
    I'm really sorry about your Dad, and many people that are, and were in similar situations. It's no laughing matter. My attempt here to have fun, and maybe put a smile on Dean's face, missed the mark? I know the daily struggles Dean has, he told me about them a little when we met. So again, I wasn't making a political statement, or any statement at all. Just an attempt at humor. I'm sorry you didn't see it that way. Next:
    @Shatneyman:
    Hey Dean, I was in no way trying to tell you how to act, or carry yourself in any fashion. I was just trying to put some humor into your day. I'm really sorry if you took it to mean anything else. I don't judge people at all, at least I try not to. I certainly would not think of you in any form of disparagement. Next:

@Tripod:
    I'm really not pissed off that you sold your SS. In fact, I'm happy for you that it apparently is going to a great home!!

Hopefully, I didn't leave anyone out!! :00008359:
    (I think I'll take a break. Maybe head back to the Mastercraft, or Bennington forums. Little less touchy/feely there!)
    :thumbup:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• People that don't realize the gas pedal is on the right. I hate it when people go for a cruise during rush hour and go below the speed limit. Come on people at least do the speed limit! I guess I am getting cranky with age :00008356:

• Hey Dean, I was in no way trying to tell you how to act

?( someone needs to :thumbsup: I was just "upset" about the news that night. :cursing: no issues here bud, we're good. Lets try to find some time to ride this year :thumbup: .......sorry,.. our riding season is now over for 2018,... we missed the 2 day window! :00008356: maybe next year bud! stay safe :00008040: