Things that piss you off

• Ok...another thing that pisses me off....the freakin cup holders in the SS. My first full weekend with my SS and its Very hard to reach my drink. Still had a great day.

Those aren't cup holders they are burrito warmers.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• They were until my wife made thin metal plates and installed them up in the tunnel and then insulated them with dynamat. Now they are cup holders.

No teach me how to reach around and grab your drink while driving and ya got sumthin there :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• No teach me how to reach around and grab your drink while driving and ya got sumthin there :00008172:

Well I'd be teaching the wrong thing. What you need is to teach your partner that when you give a certain hand signal she is supposed to remove your drink from the cup holder. Hold it until you are through shifting the gears, changing the radio station, and clear of any abnormalities in the road surface. Then she is to hand it to you, allow you to drink your desired amount, then be read to take the drink back and if it still contains a significant amount of drink, place it back in the cup holder. If there is only a minute amount left then she is to drink it, place the empty container in the trash container located on her side of the cockpit and replace your drink with a fresh, full and cold one. :POKESS:

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Hey, brother, I was just asking an innocent question....
    Feeling guilty?

:00008172:

Lol. Nope. It’s all good. Just clowning around (as always)

Hey, this is as good a time as any for an announcement (& no, this is NOT an April Fools joke). Starting today, I’m going to be busier than hell for the next few months & just don’t feel I will have the time to keep up with the forum. @pricejh61 is going to be flying down late April or May to buy my Slingshot so I’ll be a non-owner anyways. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here & wish all of you the very best! You’re a great group of people - actually, the very best! Thanks for putting up with my sick, twisted humor over the years. I’ve made many lifelong friends here. Continue to take care of each other. This will be my last post on the forum & then permanently logging off.

Respectfully,

Larry

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Lol. Nope. It’s all good. Just clowning around (as always)
    Hey, this is as good a time as any for an announcement (& no, this is NOT an April Fools joke). Starting today, I’m going to be busier than hell for the next few months & just don’t feel I will have the time to keep up with the forum. @pricejh61 is going to be flying down late April or May to buy my Slingshot so I’ll be a non-owner anyways. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here & wish all of you the very best! You’re a great group of people - actually, the very best! Thanks for putting up with my sick, twisted humor over the years. I’ve made many lifelong friends here. Continue to take care of each other.

Respectfully,

Larry

Can't like that, dude.

Hey, this is as good a time as any for an announcement (& no, this is NOT an April Fools joke). Starting today, I’m going to be busier than hell for the next few months & just don’t feel I will have the time to keep up with the forum. @pricejh61 is going to be flying down late April or May to buy my Slingshot so I’ll be a non-owner anyways. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here & wish all of you the very best! You’re a great group of people - actually, the very best! Thanks for putting up with my sick, twisted humor over the years. I’ve made many lifelong friends here. Continue to take care of each other. This will be my last post on the forum & then permanently logging off.

Respectfully,

Larry

:(:(:(

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Respectfully,

Larry

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch