Things that piss you off

• Dean, I rode with you in Maggie for a few rides. You might fool some but come on, I have some good friends that wear a badge and I will tell you they like to clean the carbon from the pipes now and again. Just have to know when and where

• Wow!!!!! Apparently, I inadvertently struck a nerve! Oh boy!!You shouldn't take anything I say in this thread too serious, because I don't!!
    With that, I guess I'll start my apologies:
    I'm really sorry about your Dad, and many people that are, and were in similar situations. It's no laughing matter. My attempt here to have fun, and maybe put a smile on Dean's face, missed the mark? I know the daily struggles Dean has, he told me about them a little when we met. So again, I wasn't making a political statement, or any statement at all. Just an attempt at humor. I'm sorry you didn't see it that way.

Jimmy, no offense taken, and none meant. I wasn't trying to knock you down or nothin', just wanted to point out that for guys in those jobs, a lot of the time the on-the-job persona is way different from the at-home one. And my dad was social with the folks he knew (and he knew a lot of people), but if we went out and he didn't want to deal with people, he just didn't deal. Too much forced dealing on the job. And I got to see it and hear about it, so I was aware.

• Dean, I rode with you in Maggie for a few rides. You might fool some but come on, I have some good friends that wear a badge and I will tell you they like to clean the carbon from the pipes now and again. Just have to know when and where

Now now,.. you need to go to your room and read 10 verses of the bible, that is sacrilegious and improper :saint:

• Slow drivers in the fast lane...people who don’t know how to drive in roundabouts!!

And the assholes who slow down (OR STOP!!!) at the end of a highway on-ramp, instead of speeding up and merging with traffic...You want rounds through your rear window? Cuz that's how you get rounds through your rear window....

• Hey Jimmy, you left ME out. You pissed me off for not coming down for the Daytona 500. Now it's going to be another 4 months until the July race before we see you again? After all that snow this year, you would have thought you would be buying my old house, selling your business and hitting the beach so you could spend your kids inheritance in style

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• This pisses me off - all three are exactly the same as far as firepower is concerned, They are all Rugar Mini 14s, but the bottom two are illegal "assault" weapons according to the state of California because of how they look

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• 'splain it to me, Lucy!

I am driving down the interstate and come up on two speed limit signs,..
    the one on the left side of the interstate reads 70 mph...
    the one directly across and on the right side of the interstate reads 70 mph...
    one lane is considered the fast lane...
    the other is considered the slow lane...

I am doing 70 mph in the left lane, the guy beside me in the right ls doing 70mph...
    but I can be ticketed for blocking?

Should that not be...
    If you are passing me, regardless of which lane you use, you are speeding and in violation of the law?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: