Things that piss you off

• Having to return my Slingshot back to the dealer again for the second time to fix my Check engine code 65620.
    Was out for a ride yesterday and it popped up 5 times. Total loss of power.

Only liked your post cause you were out for a ride...
    Not too happy about the rest of post.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Sorry to hear that!

Hopefully it will be an easy quick fix and you guys will be back on the road soon. Looking forward to learning what the issues is/was so we can all look out for it.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• After 3 years of babying my SS hood I took it to the dealer for a recall and decided to let them change the oil. Now my hood has a small crack in it. I know if I bring it in they will say they didn't do it. I have taken the time to balance up everything so the hood opens smoothly and it just takes one rookie to fuck it up when they just pull and pull.
    That is what pisses me off and gas at a $1.35 a litre or $4.05US a US gallon when I get 3 miles to the gallon in my motor home.

• After 3 years of babying my SS hood I took it to the dealer for a recall and decided to let them change the oil. Now my hood has a small crack in it. I know if I bring it in they will say they didn't do it. I have taken the time to balance up everything so the hood opens smoothly and it just takes one rookie to fuck it up when they just pull and pull.
    That is what pisses me off and gas at a $1.35 a litre or $4.05US a US gallon when I get 3 miles to the gallon in my motor home.

Yep!!! That would do it .... It would be nothing but gas and matches at that point!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• You know what pisses me off....working a 14 hour day and coming home to find my house flooded from the freaking water heater bursting and having to spend 500.00 and spend half the night fixing it! To goto bed at 1 am and have to be up at 5 to work tomorrow another 14 hour shift!!! :cursing::00000003::00007505:

Goodnight everybody!!

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Ouch! That’s a lot of mod $! You sure you realllly need hot water?? :P

Kiddin’ - that kind of wrenching ain’t no fun!
    Hope it went well!

You know what pisses me off....working a 14 hour day and coming home to find my house flooded from the freaking water heater bursting and having to spend 500.00 and spend half the night fixing it! To goto bed at 1 am and have to be up at 5 to work tomorrow another 14 hour shift!!! :cursing::00000003::00007505:

Goodnight everybody!!

SSREAPER

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• You know what pisses me off....working a 14 hour day and coming home to find my house flooded from the freaking water heater bursting and having to spend 500.00 and spend half the night fixing it! To goto bed at 1 am and have to be up at 5 to work tomorrow another 14 hour shift!!! :cursing::00000003::00007505:

Goodnight everybody!!

SSREAPER

Yep, working fourteen hour days suck.
    Probably too early to talk about that water bill...
    So, how bout that NEW water heater, huh?
    Is it a fast red one? Are you gonna do wrap?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Yep, working fourteen hour days suck.Probably too early to talk about that water bill...
    So, how bout that NEW water heater, huh?
    Is it a fast red one? Are you gonna do wrap?

Its not a fast red one...its a very heavy GREY one!! ;(
    No wrap for it...no money left.
    The water bill?!?!? :cursing: See line above

SSREAPER

• Ouch! That’s a lot of mod $! You sure you realllly need hot water?? :P

Kiddin’ - that kind of wrenching ain’t no fun!
    Hope it went well!

Your not kidding...that was my halo money!!! Was going to get a new windshield but I want to look pretty too!!

@pigmanfu please dont sell out of them...need a little time to recover...already picked out my avatar for the engraving.

Might need to pull a @MiM got any very slight used ones...LOL

Funny thing is everytime I am catching up something else goes wrong. :00008862:

SSREAPER

Edited once, last by SSREAPER ().

• Sorry to hear about your water heater/ flooded house @SSREAPER. My curse jar would be full of mod money after cleaning that up. You could check into your homeowners insurance, you may get all your mod money back.

If I could f***ing get f***ing mod money just by f***ing cursing, you can g**d*** bet I'd be f***ing cursing like a g**d*** f***ing sailor!

Sorry about your water heater @SSREAPER. That bites! They just don't make 'em like they used to.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)