Bye bye Wing

• @Tripod thank you, thank you, thank you and I understand. It's great that you will still be around to quickly pull up a DIY for newbies like me or point us to a missed topic that would answer our questions..or on the other hand quickly jump on our loose use of balls, racks,etc. lol It has made me police my comments before you make me bang the keyboard thinking "how did I let him get me again" LOL You are a mountain of information, a joy to break up a bad day with a picture or two and always easy to derail a topic if given the opening LOL The SS will be missed but you will have an unlimited choice of SSs to ride at will, that pass through. Heck, I think you are a genius! You freed up some garage space to ride the Harley again and keep us all in total debt to let you ride our Slings out of pure gratitude for life! Here we all thought @MiM was the frugal one LOL Just genius I say! LOL

• Congratulations :00000436:@pricejh61 on your up coming purchase, I’m sure that sling will serve you well for many years.

@Tripod, damn dude, I’m hoping you will continue to stick around and keep us all in stitches with your very unique style and awesome sense of humor. I’m sure I speak for many in saying you are one :thumbup: of a kind and hope I do get a chance to meet you someday.

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436:

• Tripod. You will always have a bed near the Smokies and about 30 miles from the foot of The Dragon. And a Sling to ride when you get here.

@All. I’ve had a hard time keeping this under wraps and am glad that Larry spilled the beans. I had seen photos in his gallery and was really surprised when he offered the ride to me. It will be lovingly cared for and ridden. Timing for pickup is still in the planning stage.

I’m real tempted to take @gorgebri60 up on the ride to the Hill Country. Two reasons: 1) would love to ride with a fellow El Pasoan. And 2) I love the Hill Country.

We are looking forward to many years of enjoyment on the Sling and the camaraderie of this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Congratulations @pricejh61 on purchasing one of the most meticulously care for SS on the forum! May you have as much joy in owning Tripod's SS as it has brought him. It appears that he will be having the SS prepped and ready for a nice return and perhaps Hill Country scenic route return home! If you are able to make the Hill Country event hopefully I will at least get to meet the new owners and the infamous Sling. It's awesome that it's going to a great home and fellow forum member!

• EXACTLY!!!!!
    Reap

You know I'm thinking that before @Tripod turns his faster than light orange wonder over to @pricejh61 (btw congratulations & welcome to the madness)

@Tripod needs to do a farewell tour with it to visit all of us that wanted the HONOR of riding with him! Granted some of us...(ME) are not worthy but hell Im trying...LOL

SSreap

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• You’ve been dropping subtle hints though (cracked me up) that people didn’t pick up on. For instance, in the thread “Gifts from SS Friends”, you recently posted this (anyone reading between the lines would’ve noticed - John’s in TN, I’m in NM - what would he be doing here?! :D )

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @Tripod NOOOOooooo... :00007956:

I mean, lets be honest here... Do you really think you're not going to pull the trigger on a new sling? Oh... if this doesn't smell like BULLSHIT! <~ 2 months I'm giving him folks... 2 months before the next sling unveiling! @Tripod YOU KNOW WELL ENOUGH that owning a Slingshot is like CRACK ~> and you sir, have been puff'in that pipe for waaaaaaay too long to just quit!

@pricejh61 Congrats on your new purchase ~> May the spirit of the meme Gods who have blessed @Tripods sling all these years, pass on to you, and corrupt your soul worthy of the @Tripod title... #LONGLIVETHE3RDLEG

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• This is shocking... like finding out the next door neighbor is your Dad... oh wait... never mind.

Congrats on your new to you slingshot.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• Big dog said something big was coming down.

Ohhhhh Noooooooo - - - - - how did he know :rolleyes:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• So Spanky, do you now do the low wave or the high three? :thumbup: I'm glad to see you'll be sticking around the forums though.

Funny you should ask that! Ever since I’ve owned a Slingshot, whenever I’m riding a two wheeler, I do the usual biker trash low wave but with 3 fingers... :thumbup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014