• Now would be a great time for me to do that for you because it is up on the lift. Only issue is my lift is at my shop a couple miles from home and I am at home. I'll try to remember to do it as soon as I get there but that may be 10:00 as I have got a delivery to make by 6:15 this morning.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Now would be a great time for me to do that for you because it is up on the lift. Only issue is my lift is at my shop a couple miles from home and I am at home. I'll try to remember to do it as soon as I get there but that may be 10:00 as I have got a delivery to make by 6:15 this morning.

Boy, the service around here sucks....

:00008172:

• Boy, the service around here sucks....
    :00008172:

Well, as usual I am late! LOL

Measuring this was not what I envisioned at all. And if I had to bet on the distance I would have lost all my money.

Best I can figure there is only about 2 7/8 to 3" travel from lock to lock. I measured from the bolt that goes through the tie rod end to the frame directly below the where the rod enters the rack.

And yes I know my pictures suck but it was a pita to hold the tape and hold the phone and mash the button, you get the idea!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

Edited once, last by Ghost ().

• Hey @Ghost

Is your Slingshot still on the hoist???

I need front A arm chassis mounting measurements...

Lower A arm front inner bushing vertical dimension to Upper A arm inner front bushing. Center to center, or bottom to bottom etc.

Also:

Lower A arm rear inner bushing vertical dimension to Upper A arm rear inner bushing, again center to center, or bottom to bottom etc.

I also need a rough angle of the front wheel / tire when turned to lock in both directions, either side will work.

Just close will do, don't need pics ;)

• Front vertical measurement is roughly 10 1/2"

Rear is roughly 9 1/8" This one is a little more tricky to measure as the top bushing is not parallel to the bottom one.

I'm not sure which angle you want? The vertical angle of the tire/wheel in reference to the floor or the horizontal angle in reference to the centerline of the SS?

I don't mean to make this harder than it needs to be but I assume whatever you are doing it is important to you and I do not want to give you bad information.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868