Anyway to boost factory Bluetooth volume?

• At highway speeds I need more volume from the 2017 factory radio THRU the Bluetooth. Is there any way too adjust the output? Volume control doesn't seem to do anything.

Can dealer adjust thru software or is there an adjustment on the radio?

Thanks much

Sent from my SM-G935V using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• If you have cranked up on the transmitting device than you will only have the receiving device left to run the volume up. Many devices have a preset limit to keep from damaging our ears but once you acknowledge that you want it to go louder you can increase the transmitter volume to maximum

• Factory seething add far as I know. Trying too raise radio level, fm. Sena headset gets to distorted at full volume, hoping I can boost the volume into the headset so I can turn the sena set lower.

Manual says Bluetooth output is fixed was wondering if a there is a work around.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• make sure your phone volume for media is all the way up. Then your headunit volume to adjust from there.

Thanks, but phone has nothing to do with it. Stock radio connected to Sena headset directly. I understand volume control on using phone for music, but just using factory radio via Sena headset.

• Sena SMH10? Just a thought ... SMH10 - Setting the volume of each audio function .... User can easily decrease/increase the volume of the voice, music and intercom using Jog Dial. SMH10 can save volume levels of previously connected profiles. This means that phone volume (HSP/HFP), music volume (A2DP), and intercom volumes will be saved separately and return to its own saved volume level whenever associated profile is reconnected. Profile volume adjustment is only affective during the use of its specific profile. However, if user changes volume during standby mode, then volume change applies to all profiles. As a note, alert tones like low battery warning and connection tones can only be adjusted in standby mode. We advise user to first lower the volume in standby mode, then go into each communication mode and increase each profile volume to a comfortable level.

10S - You can easily adjust the volume by rotating the Jog Dial. You will hear a beep when the volume reaches the maximum or minimum level. The volume is set and maintained independently at different levels for each audio source even when you reboot the headset. For example, once you set the volume for mobile phone handsfree, it will not change even if you adjust the volume for your Bluetooth MP3 music. However, if you adjust the volume during stand-by mode, it will affect volume levels of every audio source.

That probably wasn't of any help but found it quickly and thought I would burn the 30 seconds to share just in case

• Typical Sound waves look like gentle rolling ocean waves.....distortion waves are square.....speakers can not handle square waves.....the awful noise you hear is the speaker being destroyed.....so you should avoid forcing the volume up to Keep the waves from going square...

• thanks all, will try when I get home.

@Ross, 10s, will have to see about a profile setting on sena. At max volume turning jog dial, it is distorted thus my attempt to boost Bluetooth line out.

Will see if speaker volume changed when switching to headset.

• Thanks for reminder

Cranked up speaker volume to 20, switched to Bluetooth headset. no increased volume
    set radio speaker volume to 10, switched to Bluetooth headset, same volume as above, so that tells me the radio control or setting has no affect on the Bluetooth line volume.

Taking in sling for 5k service in couple weeks, already told dealer to check radio software version.