Test ride completed

• Special thanks goes to BKL. He came over and let me ride/drive his mean as 2015 turbo machine. Spent about an hour driving it with some passenger time as well. Another 1 1/2 hours splaining what he's done to his machine and other stuff about slings. The sling is one crazy as machine. Those things sit so low I now know what it's like to look up to (basically) everyone else on the road. Seats seems to be comfortable enough. Thanks BKL it was a fun ride.

• Special thanks goes to BKL. He came over and let me ride/drive his mean as 2015 turbo machine. Spent about an hour driving it with some passenger time as well. Another 1 1/2 hours splaining what he's done to his machine and other stuff about slings. The sling is one crazy as machine. Those things sit so low I now know what it's like to look up to (basically) everyone else on the road. Seats seems to be comfortable enough. Thanks BKL it was a fun ride.

Buying yours on Monday or Tuesday????

• Fixed it for ya. :P

Well, duh!

Imagine buying new and then turning the traction control off, hitting a curb and giving your rear a wobble? Or maybe messing up the front spoiler and having your wife fix it? Or curb rash on new wheels that's obvious from about 10 feet away? Or... Well, you get the idea... :saint:

Luckily, we've got this great family where we can get replacement panels or new wheels from our brothers... :thumbsup:

Once you had a turbo you don't go back!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

My pleasure.

• @WOLF
    I guess you got me there sir, I should just speak for myself

For the most part you are correct. Most don't go back, some do move on from turbos in other ways, Super Chargers, V8s...

And to be completely honest, I had a turbo installed. I don't think I experienced much of its benefits, because it blew while in "training wheel protocol" mode. So, more to your original statement, "Once you had a turbo you don't go back!". Did I ever REALLY "have a turbo" in the sense of your statement? I would say, NO. ;)

• For the most part you are correct. Most don't go back, some do move on from turbos in other ways, Super Chargers, V8s...
    And to be completely honest, I had a turbo installed. I don't think I experienced much of its benefits, because it blew while in "training wheel protocol" mode. So, more to your original statement, "Once you had a turbo you don't go back!". Did I ever REALLY "have a turbo" in the sense of your statement? I would say, NO. ;)

Well I am on my way to my second upgraded version - I guess that means official addiction

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!