• @dangerdarrell, thanks for the shout out.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the Polaris ESC, happy to answer them all. If you would like to get this taken care of, we offer the 25% OFF all plans pretty much year round. You can call our Customer Support at (855) 640-3785.

When it comes down to it, a Polaris warranty is only as good as the dealer/service department you take it to. Any "reputable" dealer should be willing to take care of it and get everything on contract covered. The dealerships who turn away the business, you probably shouldn't be dealing with them in the first place.

• Some dealers tell you it's cheaper to buy it at the initial time of purchase. I don't know if that is true or not.

If you wait to buy the warranty, it might go up over time. It used to list at $1200, currently $1300. Other than that, there is no bonus for buying at time of purchase.

• Yep. You can only buy 3 additional years im pretty sure.... for a total of 5....

@KyWade be careful of what brand warranty your dealer is trying to sell you.... I'm not saying it's not a Polaris warranty. But they are describing it incorrectly to you.

You get 2 years unlimited miles by just making the new purchase. Then you can add 3 additional years to it. Some dealers tell you it's cheaper to buy it at the initial time of purchase. I don't know if that is true or not.

Also the extended warranty in 2015 was with Polaris

• @dangerdarrell, thanks for the shout out.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions about the Polaris ESC, happy to answer them all. If you would like to get this taken care of, we offer the 25% OFF all plans pretty much year round. You can call our Customer Support at (855) 640-3785.

When it comes down to it, a Polaris warranty is only as good as the dealer/service department you take it to. Any "reputable" dealer should be willing to take care of it and get everything on contract covered. The dealerships who turn away the business, you probably shouldn't be dealing with them in the first place.

The Polaris warranty goes in their computers, and they then cover service regardless of dealer.

But, the observation that not all dealers are the same, is unfortunately, very true. I drive almost 4 hours out of state to my dealer, when another is 20 minutes away, because the local dudes suck big time.

• Yep. You can only buy 3 additional years im pretty sure.... for a total of 5....

@KyWade be careful of what brand warranty your dealer is trying to sell you.... I'm not saying it's not a Polaris warranty. But they are describing it incorrectly to you.

You get 2 years unlimited miles by just making the new purchase. Then you can add 3 additional years to it. Some dealers tell you it's cheaper to buy it at the initial time of purchase. I don't know if that is true or not.

You can buy the extended 3 yr program anytime within the 2 yr warrantee period. The dealers have a great deal of room for discounts on that program. Fix My Toys
    has been offering discounts to forum members no mater where you bought.

• Bought my Extended Warrenty three months ago. Brake light switch went bad at Slingshots Uncorked. Cost of part is 200.00 plus 100.00 labor. All covered by warrenty!

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Bought my Extended Warrenty three months ago. Brake light switch went bad at Slingshots Uncorked. Cost of part is 200.00 plus 100.00 labor. All covered by warrenty!

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Info

Helps when you have a dependable dealer!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!