The New Front Fenders from @Stickerdick

• all painted, just need some fender washers and I can put them on

This is the design I was thinking about for my mesh cut-out for the front, it matches the hood cut-outs

A little photo editing & it’s kinda kinky...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• all painted, just need some fender washers and I can put them on

This is the design I was thinking about for my mesh cut-out for the front, it matches the hood cut-outs

It is interesting though it reminds me to much of Chrysler’s logo. Play around with the muscle strips on the fenders, right and left carried to the outside. With proper placement might be appealing. Just my thoughts

• very cool look with the mesh style.... we are working on a rear fender kind of.... we are making a full rear body section, but it will most likely not be everybody's cup of tea.... as for a rear fender, I could put together a rear fender just like the front ones by splitting two of the fronts and splicing them together, we would need to design a bracket... I really like the look of the Polaris rear fender bracket.... I have been thinking to design a rear bracket around that style of design.... not too fond of having the brackets on the outside... what rear tire size are you running @KayTwo ?

• very cool look with the mesh style.... we are working on a rear fender kind of.... we are making a full rear body section, but it will most likely not be everybody's cup of tea.... as for a rear fender, I could put together a rear fender just like the front ones by splitting two of the fronts and splicing them together, we would need to design a bracket... I really like the look of the Polaris rear fender bracket.... I have been thinking to design a rear bracket around that style of design.... not too fond of having the brackets on the outside... what rear tire size are you running @KayTwo ?

Mark, I currently have a 315 on a 20x12, but I also have a 305 in the garage on a 20x11.

• We could split a pair of the fenders and I'm running a 345x20, but I could get one of my buddies to let me use their rear wheel / tire setup to make sure we arch the fenders correctly to cover the 315 x20 if you want.... I could let you know a price and timeline by Monday? I've got a pair that came in with one of the fenders' lips cracked, so we had to make another set to replace those.... so I was going to turn that extra set into a "street bobber" set, but I guess we could make them into a rear fender instead.

• We could split a pair of the fenders and I'm running a 345x20, but I could get one of my buddies to let meuse their rear wheel / tire setup to make sure we arch the fenders correctly to cover the 315 x20 if you want.... I could let you know a price and timeline by Monday? I've got a pair that came in with one of the fenders lips cracked, so we had to make another set to replace those.... so I was going to turn that extra set into a "street bobber" set, but I guess we could make them into a rear fender instead.

I'd be interested in knowing the ballpark price, but it's probably not something I can slap the cash down on right now...

• @KayTwo, my 345 is mounted on a 12" rim... I wonder .... what is the actual width of your tire on the 12" rim? And what profile are you running? let me know that, if the overall diameters are close to the same sizes, I might be able to use my 345 as the "model" for a rear fender.

• I'd be interested in knowing the ballpark price, but it's probably not something I can slap the cash down on right now...

pricing would be a little less than the current front fender pricing only because you would only need one bracket, but you would still be using "two" fenders. The polaris ready to mount rear fender is what... $950.00? So, I'd have to be around $650.00 to be competitive with them since my kit would still be a DIY design.

• pricing would be a little less than the current front fender pricing only because you would only need one bracket, but you would still be using "two" fenders. The polaris ready to mount rear fender is what... $950.00? So, I'd have to be around $650.00 to be competitive with them since my kit would still be a DIY design.

You mean a DIsideseatdriver design

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @KayTwo, my 345 is mounted on a 12" rim... I wonder .... what is the actual width of your tire on the 12" rim? And what profile are you running? let me know that, if the overall diameters are close to the same sizes, I might be able to use my 345 as the "model" for a rear fender.

Mark, I'll go look in the AM, but it's the standard Nitto 555 315.

• I found my old 305 x20 tire in the storage unit, while we are working on fenders and filler panels Sunday, I'll see if I can figure out a way to get a rear fender that will match the fronts, after looking at what everybody else is doing, metricks seems to be the closest to what you want, but I would like to see a hidden mounting plate if possible, but that maybe why their fender does not come down as tight to the rear tire because of the framework to mount it with.

• I like how far down the Metricks fender goes, just wish it didn't have those cuts at the bottom that taper the fender in. Also don't like the plastic crap on top.

He makes 2 different fenders - the one yo don't like is the one I have - I think Bill Martin has his other style

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have no inside knowledge about this, but my gut tells me that Polaris knew exactly what they were doing with the drag numbers. they easily could have made this a 160 mph beast with minor inexpensive body changes. But to help get it approved, showing how this thing basically had two parachutes deployed at all times sure didn't hurt that process.

Thats right @funinthesun I dont believe for a minute Polaris has any desire to manufacture a speed demon. its all about limiting liabilities when it comes to manufacturing. And being their first venture into a street vehicle , or roadster as they call it, anyway not your typical motorcycle, I believe higher performance is the last thing they'd care to pursue. So they're probably thinking why not keep it as draggy as possible, if their marketing gurus determine they can use that look to their advantage. and limit their liabilities, it's my bet that's the way they'll continue to go.

• I found my old 305 x20 tire in the storage unit, while we are working on fenders and filler panels Sunday, I'll see if I can figure out a way to get a rear fender that will match the fronts, after looking at what everybody else is doing, metricks seems to be the closest to what you want, but I would like to see a hidden mounting plate if possible, but that maybe why their fender does not come down as tight to the rear tire because of the framework to mount it with.

I do not believe the radius of the original fender is going to work with the 20 inch tire and rim