The New Front Fenders from @Stickerdick

• Good thing you have the big brake kit installed or you'd be toast at that last intersection bro

I'm still running those prototype 13" drilled and vented rotors and brakes that @Noel Hughes was selling through SlingShotOnly.com brake kits.... i'm assuming Scott still is selling them... they have been cross country twice , three track days and a hill climb, several autocrosses and the ocala 1/2 mile run. It's good to see you back my SS buddy!

• you are teasing me? I know I put the bolts and nuts in ALL of the boxes... Please tell me you are kidding me? If not... don't do that. I'll box up the nuts and bolts right now and ship them overnight today.

:00008356: no sir, not kidding,.. it's OK, I have the 4 arms, 2 plates and 8 spacers,.. no nuts and bolts :00008356: I should be able to get them at the hardware store. Just wrote down the sizes, won't have time today, but will stop by tomorrow.

• I have to go and make signs to pay for all of these puppies... by the way, I have made a deal with @Painter and @slingrazer to sell their mudflap fillers and donate to @DKF Texas charity run. I decided to go ahead and donate for the first 6 fender kits I sold $25.00 each already, so I sent her $150.00 last week... so I and she appreciate you "Alpha" group customers for helping her raise funds for needy children in Texas!

I have not sold any of their fillers yet because I believe you all have "bought" them from them. I have made up some " new" version of my own that will incorporate mounting points for the cockpit covers or saddle bag mounts and those I will be selling for $60.00 per pair and $15.00 will go to @DKF Texas charity!

• I will be selling these or the @Painter and @slingrazer versions and a portion of the proceeds will be going to @DKF Texas charity run. These that I will be making will be from the PVC black plastic and have black mounting hooks for the cockpit cover to hook into or saddle bags to hang from... I'll post finished pictures later this week.

• I will be selling these or the @Painter and @slingrazer versions and a portion of the proceeds will be going to @DKF Texas charity run. These that I will be making will be from the PVC black plastic and have black mounting hooks for the cockpit cover to hook into or saddle bags to hang from... I'll post finished pictures later this week.

Woohoo on the fillers!

I'm getting more and more inclined to remove mine for the looks and I'd need a set of fillers if I do...

Had an original set @Slingrazor sent me, but payed it forward (passed them along) to @QuickSilverSS...

Will be following your design Mark... :thumbsup:

• ow those fillers look good. For the carbon version I run 19 inch wheels like u will the new fenders fit just as tight as yours do now

Woohoo on the fillers!
    I'm getting more and more inclined to remove mine for the looks and I'd need a set of fillers if I do...

Had an original set @Slingrazor sent me, but payed it forward (passed them along) to @QuickSilverSS...

Will be following your design Mark... :thumbsup:

yes... even better, because the carbon fiber will be thinner and the larger size will follow the tire curve much closer, and they will be finished in a shiny clear CF finish!! Super trick.

@StickerDick I need a set of those fillers, let me know how much needs to be sent. :thumbsup:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• :00008356: no sir, not kidding,.. it's OK, I have the 4 arms, 2 plates and 8 spacers,.. no nuts and bolts :00008356: I should be able to get them at the hardware store. Just wrote down the sizes, won't have time today, but will stop by tomorrow.

I've got your bag of nuts and bolts ready to go right now... I'm running up to the UPs store to drop them off... I'm so,so sorry. I hope you will please wait on these. I included the nylon spacers as well and the m12 bolts are a super fine thread, so they are hard to find. You will have them no later than Wednesday.

• Smart move with the washers, the rubber will probably work better. It just keeps the metal from wearing into the fiber glass if it moves at all

• You may be right @FunCycle, I am testing the neoprene on mine, and I'll be glad to send you the rubber ones as well. I was just a little worried about them rotting away faster than the nylon / silicone ones, but as "Alpha" customers, you are my test "dummies".... so to speak, in a loving manner of course, and with the utmost respect! :D the size for the rubber washer/spacers is 3/3"x1.5"

• You may be right @FunCycle, I am testing the neoprene on mine, and I'll be glad to send you the rubber ones as well. I was just a little worried about them rotting away faster than the nylon / silicone ones, but as "Alpha" customers, you are my test "dummies".... so to speak, in a loving manner of course, and with the utmost respect! :D the size for the rubber washer/spacers is 3/3"x1.5"

I know we will find out what works best. But I think the wear on the fiber glass will be the problem if we have any later down the road. We will just have to be sure that bolts are good and tight on the fiber glass so that the bracket does not move at all. Now I know that you are glad that I started this thread. All the INFO in one place.

• Lawsuit from @StickerDick to follow, after disclosing proprietary information... :thumbsup:

They do have a patent pending on the brackets... can't really stop somebody from copying the fenders, fiberglass around a tire and you got a fender, but... the brackets... that is the intellectual part, and I can promise you... I will protect that to the end, Thus..... my lawyer has letters ready to mail out if the first whiff of infringement happens! =O:/:S !