The New Front Fenders from @Stickerdick

• I am sorry, mine are mounted at 90 degrees, actually a little less than 90.

• I agree with #1 and #2 but will the fender survive that flat. Tires do weird things and take weird shapes when they go flat.

I am sure we will get the answer to this question sooner or later

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If you get a flat tire, it's not going to shred apart like a Nascar tire going 200 mph. It goes flat and as long as you pull over fairly soon, I doubt you'll have any issues. The tire to fender clearance isn't going to decrease

I don't know man. I seriously think the maker of these fenders should hire me to do a $100,000.00 five year study to make sure these fenders are safe. And for an additional $50,000.00 dollars I might be able to come up with the results they desire. :thumbsup:

• @War Hoop good try there... awwww, but NO! I'm sure my "Alpha" team of buyers will be sufficient guinea pigs... errr, I mean excellent test pilots to let me know how things progress, but , I do think that if one of us gets a flat tire at speed... I seriously doubt that the fender will take too many whacks with a belted tire that is shredding at 60mph.... but we will see?

• Got the next generation of brackets in and have sent the new style off to the anodizer today, they will be ready to ship on Monday. The fender blanks should be here by Friday, so i will get the fenders cut over the weekend and ship those on Monday as well.

But guess what else is happening.... I'll give you a hint in picture form, see if you can guess what it is?

• @War Hoop good try there... awwww, but NO! I'm sure my "Alpha" team of buyers will be sufficient guinea pigs... errr, I mean excellent test pilots to let me know how things progress, but , I do think that if one of us gets a flat tire at speed... I seriously doubt that the fender will take too many whacks with a belted tire that is shredding at 60mph.... but we will see?

Dang! There goes my free European vacation. Me sad... :(

• Got the next generation of brackets in and have sent the new style off to the anodizer today, they will be ready to ship on Monday. The fender blanks should be here by Friday, so i will get the fenders cut over the weekend and ship those on Monday as well.

But guess what else is happening.... I'll give you a hint in picture form, see if you can guess what it is?

rear fender

• Correct.... if all goes well, the CNC shop is water jetting my prototype bracket tonight, and the rear fender blank, a full two inches wider than the front fenders, should fit the 305 tire without any real issues. And we are going to split the one front fender I have left and create a rear fender wide enough to go over the 345 tire I run on the back, if that goes well... we then set into motion the Carbon fiber set to show in Maggie Valley on my bike, front and rear! So Excited!!! 8|8|8|=O=O8o8o

• We are making progress on the rear fender design... Thanks to @3BUXX for allowing me to do some mock-up measurements on his ride.... we did discover that nothing in the 315/35 series on a 20"x10" rim is gonna work very well with my design, but the 305/30 x20"x10" worked fine. I'm guessing the taller tire is just too much by the time I added the 1/2" tire clearance and the 1/4" for the fiberglass fender, it was gonna hit the Welter Exhaust no matter what,. but ALL others should be fine, and we will be able to accommodate the smaller tires with the shim kit we made.

So after this weekend, we should be sending the rear bracket and shims to powder coat and the fender off to the mold makers to create the mold for the fiberglass and the one off Carbon fiber set of fenders front and rear for my bike to test out in MV.

• Got the regular sized fender (will fit stock wheels and tires up to a 305) almost ready to send to paint, will post pictures Tuesday of that, and we went ahead and decided to put together a "BigGun" rear fender for the 315 to 345 series tires that will come in fiberglass or carbon fiber!

• Got the regular sized fender (will fit stock wheels and tires up to a 305) almost ready to send to paint, will post pictures Tuesday of that, and we went ahead and decided to put together a "BigGun" rear fender for the 315 to 345 series tires that will come in fiberglass or carbon fiber!

hm.... definitely looking forward to the "final" product on the "305" fender and to be honest the determining factor will be the bracket/ mounting solution.

Two local guys with metric fender keep having to weld the support bracket, others in the forum have had similar issues as well so I hope you have a bracket for the rear that is as sturdy as the one for the front fenders.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I'm on the chip getting fenders cut and boxed to ship. Will be sending out 4 boxes Friday morning and another two Friday afternoon. Then I have to get started on the painted fenders and get my rear fenders done.... Then start to get the fenders for Maggie Valley going... I'm gonna need a nap!!