The New Front Fenders from @Stickerdick

• I hate to see you selling it StickerDick. However I understand the health issues. I am dealing with the knee issue myself. My left knee is pretty much bone on bone. Every time i get into my Raptor my foot sticks to the running board and it twist my knee when i get in. I sold my first Raptor in 2013 for this exact reason. I am hoping I can put some kind of small plate with a bearing on the running board to put my foot that will allow it to twist as I swing into the seat.

Get your knee fixed up and I hope to see you and Susi at the next event with the other SS.

• I hate to see you selling it StickerDick. However I understand the health issues. I am dealing with the knee issue myself. My left knee is pretty much bone on bone. Every time i get into my Raptor my foot sticks to the running board and it twist my knee when i get in. I sold my first Raptor in 2013 for this exact reason. I am hoping I can put some kind of small plate with a bearing on the running board to put my foot that will allow it to twist as I swing into the seat.

Get your knee fixed up and I hope to see you and Susi at the next event with the other SS.

We will see each other sooner than later I hope.... Maybe when you and Jamie run for that fastest slingshot title :D

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• STYLN did an install video for these fenders that answered all my intall questions.

STYLN you need to go to the fender washers that are the same diameter as the rubber washers. Also I installed my fenders center on the tire this gives you just enough clearance so that I could pull the tire without pulling the fender. My fenders are the full length so the rear of the fender is 4 1/2 inch from the floor,

• [quote='FunCycle','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/5296-the-new-front-fenders-from-stickerdick/&postID=260179#post260179']

STYLN did an install video for these fenders that answered all my intall questions.

STYLN you need to go to the fender washers that are the same diameter as the rubber washers. Also I installed my fenders center on the tire this gives you just enough clearance so that I could pull the tire without pulling the fender. My fenders are the full length so the rear of the fender is 4 1/2 inch from the floor,

[/quote]

We are now using 1 inch rubber washers and 1 inch fender washers. Thought it would be best to add tension to the whole washer against the fender and the 1.5 inch were just to big.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• StickerDick do you still produce these? I'm interested in a set sometime in the hopefully near future.

As my name would suggest I do not have a sling but plan to within the next 6 months. For aerodynamic purposes alone these are a must have. Not to mention the cosmetic improvement to the Slingshot. Brilliant work!

• StickerDick do you still produce these? I'm interested in a set sometime in the hopefully near future.

As my name would suggest I do not have a sling but plan to within the next 6 months. For aerodynamic purposes alone these are a must have. Not to mention the cosmetic improvement to the Slingshot. Brilliant work!

I believe that STYLN owns that operation now 559-825-1234 Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity"

If you run the full fender it will cost you 10 mph on the top end they are parachutes. I cannot speak to the bobbed fenders. They are even worse than the stock

• Just take them off and run naked!!!! I yanked those ugly stock things off not long after I picked my sling up and haven't regretted it a day. Didn't add the fenders after talking to FunCycle and getting his experience on how much drag they created. Sure, I get a little spray when it is wet outside, but it isn't bad at all and I got more spray coming up on me on my Harley before I traded it in for the sling.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• If you run the full fender it will cost you 10 mph on the top end they are parachutes. I cannot speak to the bobbed fenders. They are even worse than the stock

thanks FunCycle - very good information to know - - - to me giving up any performance just to change the looks a bit is a non starter - - heck most of the cosmetic things like fenders and wings are for others to look at - - sure cant be admiring them from behind the wheel in the twisties

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Just take them off and run naked!!!! I yanked those ugly stock things off not long after I picked my sling up and haven't regretted it a day. Didn't add the fenders after talking to FunCycle and getting his experience on how much drag they created. Sure, I get a little spray when it is wet outside, but it isn't bad at all and I got more spray coming up on me on my Harley before I traded it in for the sling.

I pulled them off for track day to see what the difference would be and have never put them back on. Now again I have the full fender that has not been cut down. Stock fender on the straight was easy 115mph, running naked was an easy (still pulling)118mph. With the full fender I could barely hit 110mph if I hit turn 9 perfect.

• Dang you would have put me in the back of the pack and I would have taken twice as long to get there. Been driving 60 years with out a ticket and I fear this Slingshot want to change that. Drove like that when I was a kid and never got caught but my luck can't last. dam I bet it was fun.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Dang you would have put me in the back of the pack and I would have taken twice as long to get there. Been driving 60 years with out a ticket and I fear this Slingshot want to change that. Drove like that when I was a kid and never got caught but my luck can't last. dam I bet it was fun.

Like FunCycle said we were running between 100-110mph the whole way, about 5 hours. It definitely was a "Hold My Beer " moment but damn so exhilarating and the slings handled like a dream the whole way.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'