shopping at Costco

• spotted this at our local Costco - - I wonder how much it would cost at a regular liquor store =O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Remember When ???????

back in 1972 was when

• Remember When ???????

Ahhh....Strawberry Hill, December 2, 1972. 2:36 PM. A mighty fine wine and responsible for a midnight swim on New Years Eve 1972 in Lake Huron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Boones Farm and a quite a few rounds of "I Never" (if you did "it" you drink) and "Buzz" (you count from 1to...wasted, clockwise, when you hit a number that that has a 7 in it or is a multiple 7 you say "buzz" rather than the number. Counting then changes direction. You screw up counting or "buzzing", you drink and you start counting again at 1) around the campfire, caused one of my friends a lot of skin. He felt with all that drinking he could jump a huge campfire. He was wrong. While we were canoeing the next day his calf skin was peeling off(about 10" long by 3" wide). He is fine now, the doctors took care of him later that day. We did have to convince his drunk ass to go to the urgent care. He was drunk again, because that's what we did on canoe trips. Drink at camp, drink on the river, drink at camp, get laid somewhere in there and Smores. ;)

• I'm with you @airoutlaw. Why is it at Costco and where does he live that the Costco thinks people in the area can afford it? ^^

I live in Palm Springs CA and this bottle is no longer there so I suspect someone bought it

• For my girl friend(s) back in the day it was TJ Swan 'Easy Days' and 'Mellow Nights'. And the drinking game was Zoom, Shwartz, Profigliano. I bet none of you have heard of that one. It's a verbal tag with only 3 possible responses as the game is called. It starts with the last one to fail, and drink, saying 'Has anyone here heard of the game called Zoom, Shwartz, Profigliano?' then immediately looking at one person and saying Zoom. They are now it because 'Zoom' passes 'it' to the one you are looking at. They can now give one of the three possible responses, they can look at someone else and say Zoom, passing it to them (but not the person who Zoomed you, double Zoom is not allowed), they can look at the person who passed it to you and say Shwartz, which passes it back to that person (you can stare at each other and Shwartz back and forth indefinitely), or you can look at someone else and say Profigliano (shortened to Figliano in the heat of the battle) which passes it back to the person that passed it to you. Figliano is a Shwartz with a head fake. An appropriate response must be made immediately when you are tagged. Fairly simple rules, and the only way to pass it to a new person is with a Zoom, but surprisingly tough to keep up. After all, it is a drinking game.

If anyone has heard of or played this game, please post up and include the collej you attended.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)